Eurocamp slashes prices up to £150 off holidays in France for school holidays
Families hoping to bag a cheap holiday abroad this year are in luck, as Eurocamp just slashed prices on its sites across France.
The best part? The deals are valid for stays during the school holiday dates, with prices starting from £265 for a week, for the WHOLE family.
In fact, the camping holiday firm has launched a host of discounts on its Western Mediterranean and Riviera camping sites, with an extra £50 of all days up to May half term.
As for the summer holidays? You could bag up to £150 off for arrivals until the 25th August.
The sale is already live on the Eurocamp website but you’re going to need to be quick, as the flash sale ends at midnight on Monday 14th january.
All you need to do is use the discount code ’19SOUTH’ at checkout.
To give you a helping hand, we’ve also picked out some of our favourite deals currently on offer, although you may want to be quick as we reckon they will sell out fast at these prices.
- Domaine des Naiades, French Riviera, from £265 per family, for seven nights in May half term.
- La Baume, French Riviera, from £584 per family, for seven nights in May half term.
- La Chapelle, Roussillon, from £635 per family for seven nights in the summer holidays.
- Esterel, French Riviera, from £644 per family, for seven nights in the summer holidays.
- Le Soleil, Roussillon from £686 per family, for seven nights in the summer holidays.
Oh, and for an extra dose of inspiration, check out our guide to the best French regions for a family holdiay.
Can’t find the deal that’s quite right for you?
Don’t be disheartened as there are plenty more Eurocamp deals and discounts to be found year-round, and they do host more sales which tend to include school holiday dates.
Source: Read Full Article