Conspiracy theorist who died vomiting black fluid ‘had laptop wiped after death’

The laptop of British conspiracy theorist Max Spiers was wiped following his sudden death aged 39, it has been claimed.

The world famous UFO expert had vomited two litres of black liquid before he died when he was on a trip to Poland to attend a conference.

Mr Spiers’s laptop was wiped when Polish authorities returned it after his death more than two years ago.

Around the time of his death, it was said that he had been probing into the lives of well-known figures in politics, business and entertainment.

Alarm bells rang for his mum, Vanessa Bates, after she received a text which read: "Your boy’s in trouble, if anything happens to me, investigate."

Today a pre-inquest review at Guildhall in Sandwich, Kent, heard how the contents of his SIM card were also of particular interest.

The barrister for Mr Spiers’s mother, Adam Taylor, has called for members of the Polish emergency services to appear as witnesses in the inquest.

Mr Taylor stated that his laptop was wiped but that it was not empty at the time of his death.

His body was returned to the UK but his laptop and phone were held by Polish police.

During that time, Ms Bates said: "I think Max had been digging in some dark places and somebody wanted him dead."

An initial inquest opened in December 2016 when the court heard he vomited the black fluid whilst he was in Poland after holidaying in Cyprus for a week.

In a statement, coroner’s investigations officer Caroline O’Donnell said: "When they returned, Mr Spiers became ill with a high temperature and was weak.

"The following day, Mr Spiers vomited two litres of black fluid. The friend called a doctor who attempted resuscitation before pronouncing him dead."

Authorities in Poland also said that the bizarre death was due to natural causes.

Doctors at a Margate Hospital were unable to determine the cause of his death.

He was heard slurring to other conspiracy theorists in Poland before he was found lifeless on a sofa.

His girlfriend Sarah Adams, 31, from Kent, said the pair were due to get married and have a baby when he came back to England.

She claimed he was forced to call her in secret after being held against his will in Warsaw.

Read More

Top Stories from Mirror Online

  • Huge second earthquake hits Indonesia
  • Girl pushed off bridge by pal in prank
  • Sister’s tribute to ‘arson’ victim, 7
  • Men in court over child murderer’s death

She told the Sun : "He was terrified, he wanted to leave.

"He said he was trying to get away from them.

"They were doing very dark black magic and satanic rituals to ‘de-programme’ him and get rid of demons.

"He said they had given him something that had put him in a coma for two days."

An inquest will now be held over four days from January 7, 2019.

Mr Taylor told MailOnline : "The way in which they were returned and what was done to them is clearly one of the big mysteries

"The family has no knowledge whatsoever of what the results of that analysis were.

"The issue is the SIM card and what was on it. Without sight of the report the family has no answer to these questions."

At the time of his death, Coroner Alan Blunsdon told the court he was still awaiting a report from Polish authorities, adding that the workload of Kent Police may delay forensic analysis of his phone and computer.

The theory that Mr Spiers was killed was shared by many online, with other conspiracy theorists, UFO investigators and bloggers calling the circumstances of his death suspicious.

There were also ‘a number of discrepancies’ in emergency services accounts about the incident, the court heard.

Source: Read Full Article