Kevin Spacey claims teenager he 'sexually assaulted' at a bar had been 'flirting' with him and 'welcomed drinks'

The Hollywood star, 59, does not deny groping in a court filing ahead of a trial in which the teen will claim that he molested him at a bar in 2016.

Spacey states in his motion that the 18-year-old “claimed he was a 23-year-old student studying business” and “sought out a friend for the specific purpose” of introducing him to the actor.

It goes on to claim that the teen “welcomed drinks” from Spacey and let him put his arm around him near the piano while they did sing-a-longs.

That behaviour, combined with the fact that the teen gave Spacey his number, suggests “mutual and consensual flirting”, the court filing says.

At no point does Oscar-winner Spacey deny groping the young man.

The court papers claim that once Spacey began to grope his accuser the teen “did not object to the alleged touching, he did not ask (him) to stop and he did not remove himself from the situation.”

The accuser says this was because he froze and suggested his lack of an erection as proof he was not enjoying the sex act.

Spacey’s motion also claims that the young woman who was in communication with the accuser was never even told about an assault.

She heard about the allegations was when the accuser’s mother, journalist Heather Unruh, held a press conference stating that her son had been sexually assaulted by The Usual Suspects star.

Spacey was all smiles during a Monday morning court appearance where he was arraigned on a single count of indecent assault and battery.

That charge carries a sentence of up to five years in jail and Spacey was ordered to have no contact with the victim or his family.


  • GOT a story? Ring The Sun on 0207 782 4104 or WHATSAPP on 07423720250 or email [email protected]

 

Source: Read Full Article