- Rihanna wore a shag-style mullet in a teaser video for her second-annual Savage X Fenty fashion show that she posted Friday on Instagram.
- The singer and Fenty founder paired the hairstyle with a hooded black robe — embroidered with "Rihanna" — as well as black fishnet stockings, black heels, and a purple lip color.
- "Who ready?!!?" Rihanna said in her Instagram caption, referencing her upcoming show, which premieres on Amazon Prime on October 2.
- The Grammy-winning artist has sported many hairstyles throughout the years — from a pixie cut to a more tapered mullet, which she wore in 2013 while attending London Fashion Week.
- Rihanna's mullet style in the Savage X Fenty promo video she shared is similar to that of Miley Cyrus, who started wearing the shaggy haircut in 2019.
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
Source: Read Full Article