- Rihanna reportedly got in an accident involving an electric scooter last week, a representative for the singer told People in a statement published on Saturday.
- "Rihanna is completely fine now but flipped over on an electric scooter last week and bruised her forehead and face. Luckily there were no major injuries and she is healing quickly," read the statement.
- The Grammy-winning artist was reportedly photographed with bruises on her face in Los Angeles on Friday in pictures published by TMZ.
- Rihanna has not given an update on the details of the accident or her recovery via her social media accounts at the time of writing.
- Representatives for Rihanna did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
Source: Read Full Article