TRACKSUITS are the comfiest clothes around, that’s just fact and now that athleisure has infiltrated the fashion world, they’re a style statement too.
Whether you want one to work out in, or to stunt on everyone's street style, choose from our pick of the best tracksuits that suit all manner of occasions.
The noughties renaissance has seen Paris Hilton’s fave velour tracksuits flood back into fashion, with Juicy Couture returning to New York fashion week in 2018.
From Prada to Fendi, sportswear is making a frequent appearance on the high fashion runway.
Stars like Rihanna are obsessed with Gucci tracksuits in particular, loving the monogram and satin styles.
When you have a great tracksuit, it’s an easy go-to – you don’t have to waste time choosing what to wear because it’s a whole outfit in one!
Maybe you just want to know the best design for training or lounging at home, we have some of those too. Here are the top tracksuits available now.
How do you wear a tracksuit?
What tracksuit you decide to don totally depends on your style and the occasion.
For a gym session you might prefer to put on some sports trackies or something more budget.
But for a chic airport look, try a colourful tracksuit with your fave trainers, a la Paris Hilton.
If you fancy taking it to the next level, slip into a designer two piece with a glam pair of heels for a sporty-chic RiRi vibe.
1. Best sports luxe touch: Adidas Bomber Jacket And Tights Tracksuit
- Bomber jacket and tights tracksuit, £62.95 from Adidas – buy here
Adidas has to be at the top of our list—everyone loves its tracksuits, from Kendall Jenner to Rita Ora.
This one has some vibrancy added to the classical look, with a pop of pink piping complementing the classic 3-stripe logo.
We’re obsessed with the bomber jacket fit; add some chunky white trainers and a bum bag to finesse a sports luxe look.
2. Best Juicy: Juicy Couture UO Exclusive Tie-Dye Tracksuit
- Juicy Couture UO Exclusive Tie-Dye Zip-Through Hoodie, £75 from Urban Outfitters – buy here
- Juicy Couture UO Exclusive Tie-Dye Flare Joggers, £65 from Urban Outfitters – buy here
When we think about Juicy Couture velour, Paris Hilton kitted out in pink and diamantes springs to mind.
This Urban Outfit exclusive brings the look straight out of the noughties and into the 2020s with a tie-dye effect finish and flare joggers, meaning the best of both worlds: style and comfort.
Pair it with silver jewellery to complement the rhinestone logo detailing, for pure glam athleisure vibes.
3. Best bargain tracksuit: Pindydoll Luca Co-Ord Set Sandshell
- Pindydoll Womens Luca Co-Ord Set Sandshell, £19.99 from MandM Direct – buy here
Bargains don’t have to be boring; just take a look at this gorge tracksuit from Pindydoll.
Neutrals are so on-trend right now, so this sweatshirt and joggers can double as lounge and daywear.
The trousers are a stylish slim fit with tapering at the ankles, while the relaxed sweatshirt features a ribbed neck and stripe detailinh—flattering and snug all at the same time.
Upgrade the look in an instant with sock boots and some bling for the most glam of sports luxe looks.
4. Best pretty in pink: Emporio Armani EA7 Poly Full Zip Tracksuit
- Emporio Armani EA7 Poly Full Zip Tracksuit, £130 from JD Sports – buy here
Who said tracksuits couldn't be pretty? This sweet style from Emporio Armani EA7 comes in a pink colourway for a super-cute take on sports loungewear.
Made from a durable poly fabric, it features full zip fastening for easy on and off wear and signature EA7 branding.
White piping keeps this set looking just sporty enough, while you can also team it with the coordinating trainers for that head-to-toe Armani look.
5. Best for retro vibes: Reebok Meet You There Track Suit
- Reebok Meet You There Track Suit, £55 from JD Sports – buy here
The 80s might just be our favourite decade for sportswear: think less Scouse shellsuit and more Jane Fonda aerobics realness.
This co-ord in from Reebox fits the bill suitably, with a preppy bomber style jacket and simple leggings with a form-hugging fit.
Just add leg warmers and you're good to go (maybe).
6. Best bold graphic: Reebok Linear Logo Crewneck Tracksuit
- Reebok Linear Logo Crewneck Tracksuit, £50 from JD Sports – buy here
While plain tracksuits can look ultra-chic, there's something to be said for going bold and making a statement with your sportswear.
If that sounds like your kind of vibe, you'll love the bold graphic of this Reebok sweatshirt, which features a relaxed fit for the ultimate slouchy look.
Crafted from a cotton blend, it looks just as good teamed with the slim-fitting, ribbed ankle pants as it will thrown over your favourite jeans.
7. Best outdoor training: Boux Sport Jacquard Tracksuit
- Boux Sport jacquard running jacket, £38 from Boux Avenue – buy here
- Boux Sport jacquard mesh crop top, £22 from Boux Avenue – buy here
- Boux Sport jacquard mesh leggings, £32 from Boux Avenue – buy here
Cold temperatures shouldn’t stop you from your daily run routine, and with this new sports range from Boux Avenue you can also look chic.
Fabrics are made with fibre technology, wicking and muscle support to ensure your freedom of moving.
It's perfect for yoga, pilates or a light jog workouts.
8. Best designer: GG Technical Tracksuit
- GG technical jersey jacket from Gucci, £1,195 – buy here
- GG technical jersey jogging pant from Gucci, £890 – buy here
Take a leaf out of Rihanna’s style bible and splash some serious dollar on this fashion-forward Gucci tracksuit. You won’t regret it; head-to-toe monogram is ultimate Instagram gold.
The zip-up jacket is printed all-over with Gucci’s iconic GG emblem and stamped with its new 80s-inspired gaming logo, while the matching joggers feature a sporty side stripe.
This one really puts the luxury in sports luxe but we think it’s worth it—plus, if you get bored, you know it will still be worth loads on Vestiaire or eBay in years to come.
9. Best sportswear: Adidas Team Sports Tracksuit
- Adidas Team sports track suit £63 from JD Sports – buy here
Step out of the gym to flex street style with this Tiro tracksuit by adidas.
Made from black stretch-jersey, it has a zip-through funnel neck jacket and modern tapered sweatpants.
In all-black everything and marked in the brand’s iconic three stripes from head to toe, you’ll be sure to turn heads in the gym and on the street.
10. Best luxury: Chinti & Parker Oatmeal Cashmere Sweater and Track Pants
- Oatmeal Cashmere Slouchy Sweater, £250 from Chinti and Parker – buy here
- Oatmeal Cashmere Track Pants, £295 from Chinti and Parker – buy here
Everyone deserves a little bit of luxury in their life…and this one is a practical purchase, kind of.
Made from pure cashmere, this softer-than-soft oatmeal tracksuit is the definition of the perfect lounging.
It’s super comfortable but also luxe enough to wear as separates outside of the house; style the immaculate sweater with peg trousers or the joggers with a leather jacket for a chic off-duty vibe.
We’re all about helping you find the best products at the best prices, so follow the link if you want to check out more of Sun Selects’ recommendations.
Planning a shopping spree? Check out our latest fashion recommendations in Sun Selects’ dedicated section.
Enjoyed our roundup of the best tracksuits for women? If you are in the market for some joggers, check out our roundup here.
Source: Read Full Article