Summer Monteys-Fullam says Paul Hollywood has put her off men after relationship

Paul Hollywood’s ex-girlfriend says she is off men after their bitter split.

Summer Monteys-Fullam revealed she is still reeling after their relationship fell apart last month.

The former barmaid, 24, today tells her story for the first time in an exclusive interview with the Daily Star Sunday.

She said: “After everything that’s happened, I don’t want to date anyone. I’m enjoying being single.

“It means I can come out and have a girls’ night with my best friend. I’m focusing on my career now, rather than dating.”

  • Paul Hollywood’s ex Summer Monteys-Fullam flaunts cleavage on red carpet debut

Summer’s two-year romance with Bake Off judge Paul, 54, ended after he tried to get her to sign a non-disclosure agreement.

The legal gag would have banned her from talking about him. But she refused, which angered the celebrity chef.

The couple split. Since then, it has been claimed they are at war. But Summer insists there is no bad blood between her and Paul – and she wants them to stay on good terms.

She said: “I’d like us to stay friends. I’m a happy person. I’m never going to be horrible to anyone in any circumstance.”

  • Paul Hollywood's ex Summer Monteys-Fullam 'would never tarnish anyone's name'

Interest in the break-up has made Summer big news. But she isn’t struggling to cope with her new-found fame.

She said: “I’m fine with it. I’m cool.”

Summer is keeping fans up to date on her life with regular posts on her Instagram account – including plenty of sexy snaps.

And she reckons the social media site will give her a chance to show what she is really like.

She said: “I’m hoping that the public are starting to know the real me. That’s why I use my Instagram page. Social media is a powerful place.

“I’m hoping that all my followers can see the real me on there.”

  • Paul Hollywood braced for court showdown with estranged wife and ex-girlfriend

Summer has also vowed she won’t let online abuse stop her enjoying herself.

She added: “Anyone who trolls people online is not nice. But I’m pretty good. My Instagram is pretty clean.

“I look at the comments on my social media. I try to reply to as many people as possible. It’s about the engagement. If people take the time to message me, then I should do it back. I talk to people on a daily basis.”

Since her split from Paul, Summer has become a target for a string of TV shows.

Industry insiders have claimed she has already had interest from producers on I’m A Celebrity.

Confirming TV deals are on the table, she said: “I have had offers. I’ve got quite a few things coming up. But I’m trying to set all my ducks in a row first.

  • Paul Hollywood’s ex Summer Monteys-Fullam ‘sets her sights’ on hunky horse rider

“There is talk about me doing I’m A Celebrity. You never know. I don’t know if I want to stay in the public eye. I’ll just see what happens.”

Summer has been signed by talent agency Broad International. It means she will be able to cash in on her fame in the coming months.

She made her first red carpet appearance last week at the opening night of Heartbeat Of Home at London’s Piccadilly Theatre.

Summer said: “I don’t know what I will do career-wise. I’m just looking forward to the adventures that I’m about to go on. I’ll see what happens, or where life takes me. I’m open to options.

“I’m passionate about my animals, my horses, so maybe something like that.”

  • Daily Star Sunday
  • Paul Hollywood
  • Great British Bake Off

Source: Read Full Article