THE new school term has started, but that doesn't mean all of us have to give up on the idea of a last minute summer break.
If you're looking to squeeze in one last trip before its winter coat season, there are a number of great value UK September trips on offer.
This has been one of the busiest peak seasons in a long time for British holiday home and holiday park businesses, as a result of many families ditching foreign trips during the coronavirus pandemic.
Staycation holiday demand has seen some home rentals and hotels full until the end of September.
Some, such as Trethem Mill Touring Park in Truro, have no availability until October.
But there are still some deals to be had if you know where to look – we've rounded up a range of UK trips for this month, including 3-night seaside breaks from £19pp.
- 3-night September breaks with Haven Holidays from £116 for up to six people
- 4-night September breaks with Haven Holidays from £152 for up to four people
- 3-night September offers with Park Holidays start from £98 per break
- 4-night September breaks with Pontins from £49 per apartment
- 3-night September seaside apartments and cottages with Snaptrip from £158 per break
- 3-night seaside Holiday cottages from £196 per break
- 2-nights at Middleton Lodge Estate, North Yorkshire on 4th & 5th September from £199 per night B&B
- 1-night country manor stay for two people in the Peak District with breakfast, wine & dinner from £95
Blackpool has seen the highest visitor numbers in a decade, as Brits ditch Spain for the seaside resort.
Director of Blackpool Tourism Alan Cavill told Sun Online Travel: "Our best measure for numbers is our car parks – they are busier than they have been for ten years.
"We've done better this July than July last year."
If you click on a link in this article and buy a product we will earn revenue.
Source: Read Full Article