SUN-SEEKING Brits won't have to travel too far to catch some sun this weekend, as temperatures are set to hit 23C.
With at least three days of sunshine and warm temperatures, there's no better time to head on a staycation.
The Met Office revealed that the gloomy weather we're experiencing at the moment isn't going to last much longer.
From Friday until Sunday, southern parts of England should enjoy 23C in the late afternoons.
We rounded up the cheapest deals still available to book this weekend to take advantage of the sunny days, and prices start from £8pp a night.
The deals come from many UK holiday companies, including Haven, Parkdean Resorts, Pontins, Park Holidays and more.
read more travel deals
Best last-minute beach holiday deals under £350pp
Cheapest last-minute Canary Islands deals from £270pp this summer
And if you fancy a hotel stay, we've also found some cheap rooms across the country.
The holidays have departures on Friday, June 9 or Saturday, June 10.
The cheapest deal we've found comes from Haven, with three-night stays costing from £99 – working out at £8pp a night when sharing with four.
Here are more deals we've found with Haven:
Most read in Travel
Major UK airport workers to strike on almost every weekend this summer
I've visited every country without catching a flight – here’s how I did it
Alton Towers relaunches family tickets for £29 & you can even get a second day free
'Most breathtaking’ McDonald's in the world is right on the beach in Spain
- Three nights at Thornwick Bay, Yorkshire – from £99 per stay (sleeps 4)
- Three nights at Berwick, Northumberland – from £132 per stay (sleeps 4)
- Three nights at Penally Court, South Wales – from £222 per stay (sleeps 4)
- Three nights at Skegness, Lincolnshire – from £115 per stay (sleeps 4)
- Three nights at Marton Mere, Blackpool – from £177 per stay (sleeps 4)
- Three nights at Perran Sands, Cornwall – from £137 per stay (sleeps 4)
- Three nights at Lakeland, Lake District – from £157 per stay (sleeps 6)
Park Holidays also has some budget-friendly deals still available for this weekend, with prices starting from £129 per stay:
- Three nights in Devon – from £129 per stay
- Three nights in Cornwall – from £129 per stay
- Three nights in Yorkshire – from £129 per stay
- Three nights in Suffolk – from £137 per stay
- Three nights in Cumbria – from £139 per stay
- Three nights in Scotland – from £148 per stay
- Three nights in Kent – from £149 per stay
- Three nights in Essex – from £159 per stay
- Three nights in Sussex – from £179 per stay
Parkdean Resorts also have some last-minute availability:
- Three nights at Summerfields Holiday Park Norfolk – from £109 per stay
- Three nights at Sunnydale Holiday Park, Lincolnshire – from £139 per stay
- Three nights at Lizard Point Cornwall Lizard Peninsula, Cornwall – from £149 per stay
- Three nights at Naze Marine Holiday Park Essex Walton-on-the-Naze, Essex – from £159 per stay
- Three nights at Regent Bay Holiday Park Lancashire Morecambe, Lancashire – from £159 per stay
If you fancy a break without kids, Pontins has some adults-only breaks available from £99pp in Sand Bay, Weston-super-Mare and Pakefield, Suffolk.
However, there are some family-friendly holidays available too:
- Three nights at Southport, self-catering – from £119 per stay (sleeps 4)
- Three nights at Prestatyn Sands, self-catering – from £119 per stay (sleeps 4)
Snaptrip also has holiday homes up for grabs this weekend, with three nights starting from £324 per stay.
While Skyes Cottages has unique stays available from £337.
If you'd rather opt for a hotel staycation, Travelodge still has rooms from £35 per night:
- Blackpool South Shore Hotel – from £35 per night
- Bournemouth – from £35 per night
- Southend on Sea – from £78 per night
While Premier Inn has rooms starting from £58 per night.
For more holiday inspiration, we rounded up the best last-minute breaks at Haven, starting from £4pp a night – and kids eat for £1.
Alternatively, if you're looking for a staycation with an added touch of luxury, you could stay in a Maldives-style floating lodge in Devon from £43pp a night.
And you can even get an extra free day at Chessington this summer, with stays from £48pp.
Source: Read Full Article