NOTHING beats a family holiday where water parks are involved.
We found the best deals for the top ten all-inclusive hotels in Turkey with waterparks, as voted by TripAdvisor reviewers.
All the resorts featured are five-star hotels, and the prices are based on two adults and two children travelling together and sharing accommodation.
Many waterparks have rides, including lazy rivers, lagoons and waterslides for kids and adults.
1. Haydarpasha Palace, Alanya
Located in Alanya, the resort is a stone's throw from a private beach and includes a variety of outdoor pools and eight aquapark slides.
Read More Travel Deals
TUI launches 2023 holidays with FREE child places – from £71pp a night
Jet2holidays launches 2023 all-inclusive breaks with FREE child places
The hotel also has a kids' club to keep the little ones entertained with a range of activities every day, while adults can relax at the spa, which includes Turkish baths, steam rooms and saunas.
The all-inclusive resort boasts six restaurants and six bars, ranging from Italian to Asian cuisine and drinks by the pool.
- Seven nights all-inclusive with Love Holidays from £2,361 for a family of four, from London Gatwick
- Seven nights all-inclusive with Jet2 Holidays from £3,568 for a family of four, from Stansted
Most read in Beach holidays
Jet2holidays have FREE child places on waterpark & theme park hotels in 2023
Best long haul holiday deals for winter sun – with prices from £579pp
Best all-inclusive winter sun holidays to Egypt – from £45pp a night
Best all-inclusive hols to sunny destinations from £42pp a night in October
2. Nirvana Dolce Vita, Tekirova
The hotel is located in a hidden forest paradise, still within walking distance of Tekirova town, which boasts a number of restaurants and shops, as well as a lively nightlife.
The waterpark features fifteen water slides, pools, splash areas and a mini activity pool for babies, as well as entertainment and kids' clubs.
The resort features a variety of restaurants, cafes and bars, including a sushi restaurant, burger station, steak house and beer garden.
- Seven nights all-inclusive with Love Holidays from £4,297 for a family of four, from London Gatwick
3. Miracle Resort Hotel, Alanya
The Miracle Resort Hotel features three swimming pools and two shallow pools for kids, as well as seven water slides, including two kids' slides.
The hotel is located 200m away from Lara Beach, where guests will be able to relax by the beach and snorkel.
The hotel also has kids' and teens' clubs, as well as playroom, playgrounds and a games room. A nightclub and live entertainment are also on every night, including live music and shows.
- Seven nights all-inclusive with Thomas Cook from £3,241 for a family of four from London Gatwick
4. Litore Resort Hotel & Spa, Alanya
Located west of Antalya, the Litore Resort boasts over 260 rooms spreads over six floors and has recently opened in 2015.
All rooms come equipped with air conditioning, minibar, wifi and toiletries.
The hotel features a 150m private beach, outdoor pools and water slides, as well as a number of activities including mini golf, beach volleyball and aerobics.
- Sadly, this hotel is so popular there isn’t any availability right now, so keep an eye out
5. Seven Seas Hotel Blue, Antalya
The Seven Seas Hotel has five pools including two children's pools, sunbathing areas with sunbeds and parasols and a water park.
The aqua park features water slides, a lazy river and inflatable ring slides.
The resort also has ten bars including a beach bar and pool bar as well as eight restaurants serving a range of Italian, Turkish and international cuisine.
- Seven nights all-inclusive with Love Holidays from £3,721 for a family of four, from London Gatwick
- Seven nights all-inclusive with Jet2 Holidays from £3,874 for a family of four, departing on August 28, 2023, from Stansted
6. Grand Ozgul Thermal Holiday Village, Afyon
Located near Afyon, the hotel features a pool and children's pool, water slides and saunas, steam baths and hydrotherapy.
The hotel has a restaurant, bar, coffee shop as well as a mini-market on site. All rooms come equipped with flat-screen TVs and wifi.
- Sadly, this hotel is so popular there isn’t any availability for summer right now, so keep an eye out.
7. Sherwood Exclusive Kemer, Antalya
The waterpark at Sherwood Exclusive Kemer is the main attraction, it features ten water slides, including four for kids only.
The main pool is located right by the beach and it's surrounded by cushioned loungers and parasols. A separate pool with mini-slides, tipping buckets and mushroom fountains is also available for smaller children.
The resort boasts five a la carte restaurants and two buffet places, as well as an ice-cream shop open all day.
- Seven nights all-inclusive with On The Beach from £3,772 for a family of four, from Stansted
- Seven nights all-inclusive with Jet2 Holidays from £4,088 for a family of four, from Stansted
8. Blue Dreams Resort, Bodrum
Blue Dreams Resort has its own private beach, four outdoor pools, including an infinity pool and an aqua park with slides for the kids.
The hotel has a number of activities available throughout the day, such as water skiing, windsurfing and table tennis. During the evening, guests can enjoy shows and entertainment.
Adults can also relax in the Hamman, sauna and steam rooms or in the Turkish bath.
- Seven nights all-inclusive with Love Holidays from £3,664 for a family of four, from Gatwick
9. Sherwood Exclusive Lara, Antalya
Located on Lara Beach, the Sherwood Exclusive Lara is an award-winning resort which boasts six restaurants, four outdoor pools, one indoor pool and waterslides.
The waterslide pools include a separate adults and kids' section and the Beach Club features sunbeds, parasols and pool-side bars.
The resort boasts a number of activities, including a tennis court, water sports and a gym. A nightclub with a DJ and evening entertainment are also available nightly.
- Seven nights all-inclusive with Love Holidays from £3,664 for a family of four, from London Gatwick
- Seven nights all-inclusive with Jet2 Holidays from £3,664 for a family of four, from Stansted
10. Vogue Hotel Supreme Bodrum, Bodrum
The Vogue Hotel Supreme Bodrum has mini-theme park, water park and infinity pool on site.
The resort features 33 water slides, four restaurants, eleven bars and two private beaches.
Guests can take part in a number of activities, including yoga, basketball, archery, water sports and bowling.
- Seven nights all-inclusive with Love Holidays from £4,300 for a family of four, departing on August 30, 2023, from London Gatwick
If you're looking for more water park inspiration, check out our round-up of the best water parks in Europe.
Read More on The Sun
I’m a single mum on Universal Credit – I never shop without five checks
Horror moment woman, 26, is hit by rollercoaster and dragged 30ft
We have also rounded up the top ten all-inclusive hotels with waterparks in Greece.
Alternatively, for a staycation filled with fun, Haven launched 2023 spring breaks from £3pp a night.
Source: Read Full Article