Katie Price has said she would not rule out another marriage but feels she has “been there and done it” as she confirmed she has reunited with her former fiance Carl Woods.
The former glamour model, 44, announced she was engaged to salesman Woods, 34, in 2021 but their relationship has been on and off since.
Katie, who is a mum-of-five, has previously been married three times, to singer Peter Andre, cage-fighter Alex Reid and Kieran Hayler, but described them as “rehearsals”.
As she appeared on Jeremy Vine’s Channel 5 show on Friday morning, Carl waited in the wings for her.
Asked if they had rekindled their relationship, Katie said: “We have reunited.”
She revealed they have “nothing planned yet” in terms of a wedding, adding: “I would never rule out marriages but I’ve been there and done it.
“And the way I look at it is I’ve done the rehearsals so I’ll be ready for the real wedding.”
Reflecting on what type of wedding she would potentially do, the star said she would only want her and the other person there as she feels guests can get caught up with table plans.
The TV personality also admitted that she does not know how she would pick a venue as she had done “every kind of wedding”, including a trip to Vegas and a beach ceremony.
Katie also revealed she had been struggling with her mental health in recent years as she discussed her upcoming bankruptcy hearing.
“You shouldn’t be ashamed if you have a bankruptcy because for different reasons people go into bankruptcy,” she said.
“I went through a really, really tough time the past three years, mental health and this and that.
“And when you go through that, you might get bills through and you put everything to the side because you can’t cope with anything.
“And I’m proud that I’ve come to the other end, and it’s life, isn’t it? Sometimes you have to face these things, but I’m happy and I’m in a good position.”
She added that the bankruptcy is in relation to two people in her past and confirmed her house is not under threat of being repossessed.
“It’s nothing to do with my house, my house is completely safe, they could never take it away,” she said.
Last month, Katie revealed that her 20-year-old son Harvey, who has Prader–Willi syndrome and autism, had allegedly been the subject of “inappropriate and derogatory” images shared by a number of Metropolitan Police officers in a WhatsApp group chat.
On her Instagram, she shared an image of a letter from the Discrimination Investigation Unit within the Professional Standards Department of the Met Police which detailed the alleged misconduct.
The former model told Vine that she was planning to attend court next month alongside her son as she wants those accused to see how “vulnerable” he is.
She said: “I’ve seen some of the stuff they’ve written and I don’t get shocked much because I’m so used to him being trolled and everything but what they have done, even I was like ‘Wow’, it took my breath, it’s disgusting.”
For all your daily celebrity news and gossip, sign up to OK!’s newsletter – CLICK HERE
All the ways Paris Fury hid seventh pregnancy from slamming rumours to clever poses
Laura Anderson 'so upset' as ex Gary Lucy reveals baby's gender 'without her consent'
TikTok star, 44, dies after throat cancer battle
Love Island star Jack Keating's baby pictured with her mum in adorable new snap
Source: Read Full Article