Katie Price spotted for first time after arrest for breaching restraining order

Katie Price has been spotted for the first time after allegedly breaching a restraining order to contact her ex Kieran Hayler's fiancée Michelle Penticost.

The 43 year old mum of five, who could reportedly face five years in prison if found guilty, was allegedly questioned by officers on Friday 21 January at Worthing police station after she was driven 12 miles from her home in Horsham, West Sussex, and remained in custody on Saturday.

Katie was seen in the passenger seat of a Range Rover at a petrol station on Sunday 23 January while she waited for her fiancé Carl Woods, in pictures seen on The Mirror.

Mum-of-five Katie was pictured in a baby pink puffer coat and her blonde locks in a bun before she concealed her face with a blue blanket.

The former glamour model allegedly broke a restraining order by contacting the fiancée of her ex-husband Kieran, 34, as she allegedly sent text messages to Michelle Penticost.

Katie is currently on a 16-week suspended sentence for drink driving, and if found guilty the breach could have her prison sentence activated.

And she can now face a maximum sentence of five years in prison if charged and convicted, according to The Sun.

The court will usually focus on the new crime that the individual has committed. The original term is taken into consideration as an aggravating feature.

The Sun reports that if convicted, Katie's sentence of up to five years would run concurrently or on top of her main sentence.

OK! has contacted a representative for Katie for further comment.

Katie was given a five-year restraining order in 2019 after swearing at Michelle in the school playground and was banned from contacting Michelle "directly or indirectly".

In a statement outside court following her conviction in 2019, Katie said: "Today I pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct not threatening anyone as the media are saying.

"In fact, I have never been charged with any form of threatening behaviour.

"I did swear, but the rest is just exaggerated nonsense."

A Sussex Police spokesman said: "At 5.45pm on Friday (21 January) police responded to a report that a suspect had breached their restraining order. Officers arrested a woman in her 40s who has been released under investigation while enquiries continue."

Source: Read Full Article

Previous post Nasty hacking cough that 'lasts weeks' is plaguing Britain – but doctors warn there's NOTHING they can do about it
Next post Mum jailed after 'beautiful angel' cousins, aged 3 and 17, killed in horror crash