THE biggest ever EuroMillions jackpot is on offer tomorrow night – with a staggering £184million up for grabs.
It comes after nobody picked the winning numbers for Friday's £172million EuroMillions top prize.
Meanwhile, Brits will tonight have the chance to play in the weekly Set For Life draw – meaning one lucky winner could bag a jackpot of £10,000 a month for the next 30 YEARS.
You can buy Set For Life tickets every day from 6am until 11pm. But, to play on a draw day, you'll need to buy your ticket before 7.30pm.
Read our National Lottery blog below for the latest updates…
- Joseph Gamp
Odds for lotteries around the world
- FranceLoto – odds 1:5.99
- Swedish Lottery – odds 1:7
- Oz Lotto – odds 1:8
- Polish Mini Lotto – odds 1:8.5
- UK National Lottery – odds 1:9.3
- Spanish Lotto – odds 1:10
- Austria Lotto – odds 1:12
- Irish Lotto – odds 1:13
- Mega Millions Lottery – odds 1:24
- Powerball Lotto – odds 1:24.87
Source: Read Full Article