The 12th suspect in the mistaken-identity slaying of Lesandro “Junior” Guzman was shipped to The Bronx from Connecticut and charged in the killing Tuesday — as Police Commissioner James O’Neill called the video footage of the teen’s murder “probably one of the worst things I’ve ever seen.”
“If you haven’t seen that video, you should see that video.” O’Neill said at an unrelated event at Baruch College.
His comments came as Luis A. Cabrarasantos, 25, was brought to the city after being apprehended in Connecticut and arrested on charges including murder, criminal possession of a weapon and gang assault at about 1:30 p.m. inside the 48 precinct in The Bronx.
Cabrasantos was taken into custody by Connecticut State Troopers last Monday, after his car was picked up by a license-plate reader, authorities said.
“Troopers contacted NYPD detectives, who relayed that Cabrarasantos was wanted in connection to the homicide of Guzman-Feliz and was considered the 12th suspect,” Connecticut police said in a statement last week.
Source: Read Full Article
Brit dad dies while snorkelling with wife and daughter hours after P&O cruise ship pulls into Caribbean holiday island | The Sun
I'm a Hooters girl – pervy customers harassed me and bullying boss left me in tears… I quit after just months | The Sun
Hungry dog filmed tucking into limb of Russian soldier laying dead in Ukraine
New retirement age or higher taxes? The Social Security reform debate could go a few ways.
Man who avoided jail died as wrongly given insulin 'overdose'
Russian commander who oversaw slaughter of Ukrainian troops found dead
Schoolboy victim of Phillip Schofield’s brother Tim felt ‘no way out’ during ‘three-year sex abuse’ | The Sun
Who is Shaher Abdulhak? | The Sun