PRINCE Harry has arrived for another day in court flanked by security for a privacy hearing.
The Duke of Sussex, 38, waved to the public as he walked into the High Court again today.
The Royal continues to battle publisher Associated Newspapers Limited (ANL) over allegations of unlawful information gathering.
ANL, the publisher of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday and MailOnline, strongly denies the allegations.
The publisher is also up against Sir Elton John and Baroness Doreen Lawrence, Sadie Frost and Liz Hurley.
This is the Duke's third appearance at the court, after missing Wednesday's hearing.
Read More On Royals
Charles marks Queen’s ‘pivotal’ role in reconciling UK & Germany after war
Harry ‘is not going to stop’ his ‘one-man war” against the Royal Family
Earlier on Thursday, King Charles became the first member of the British royal family to make a speech to a live session of the German parliament.
Prince Harry has previously complained that visiting the UK was difficult because of security concerns.
Eco-warrior Harry jetted in from California to attend the four-day preliminary hearing.
This is the first time Harry has been back on home soil since the Queen's funeral.
Most read in The Sun
Tributes to dad & son killed in 'organised hits' as cops probe 'custody battle'
Paul O’Grady died after taking exhausting amount of work following BBC axe
ITV axes big-budget drama after just one series following ratings disaster
Harry’s privacy crusade makes him the world's biggest hypocrite – here’s why
The Duke and his wife Meghan voiced fears over their safety after leaving the firm.
And the couple are yet to decide whether they will attend King Charles' coronation in May.
It is not known whether Meghan and kids Archie, 3, and Lilibet, 1, have also made the journey to London.
It's understood a trip to see the King and brother William will not be on the cards during Harry's brief visit.
The Prince and Princess of Wales are away with their family for the Easter break.
And King Charles is in Berlin for his first overseas state visit as monarch.
Last year Harry won a court battle against the Mail on Sunday for defamation.
He sued after the paper ran a story about his separate High Court claim regarding his UK security arrangements.
The piece published in February 2022 was under the headline: "Exclusive: How Prince Harry tried to keep his legal fight with the government over police bodyguards a secret… then – just minutes after the story broke – his PR machine tried to put a positive spin on the dispute."
ANL hit back at the fresh allegations, describing them at the time as "preposterous smears" and a "pre-planned and orchestrated attempt to drag the Mail titles into the phone-hacking scandal".
A spokesperson for ANL also said the claims were "unsubstantiated and highly defamatory claims, based on no credible evidence".
The celebrity barrister for Prince Harry and Sir Elton on Tuesday argued it is fine for him to use information from confidential sources – in a case where they are suing for breaches of privacy.
David Sherborne has admitted he is relying on “confidential” documents as Prince Harry, Sir Elton and others sue Associated Newspapers over claims of unlawful activity.
They say the group hacked phones and got hold of bank documents illegally.
Mr Sherborne says he is relying on documents which are financial records alleging to show journalists hiring investigators to carry out wrongdoing.
He had admitted these are “confidential” which were submitted to the Leveson inquiry.
But he says it can not be proved they were leaked from the Leveson inquiry, and even if they were they are not covered by Leveson's confidentiality orders.
Associated argues it is wrong for the documents to be used at any future trial as they were obtained inappropriately.
Harry turned up for the first day on Monday smiling as he was surrounded by bodyguards.
He then sat at the back of the courtroom making notes in a black book.
Read More on The Sun
Phillip Schofield won’t return to This Morning for WEEKS as stars step in
Mum gets a whopping surprise at the till when getting her son a new pair of PJs
As he jotted away, the Prince shook his head at some of the Associated News Ltd’s barristers comments.
The Duke is also taking legal action against the Home Office over security arrangements when he is in the country.
Source: Read Full Article