Skull & body in suitcase may be missing waitress Agnese Klavina last seen at Marbella nightclub with two Brits 9yrs ago | The Sun

REMAINS found beside a golf club could belong to a missing waitress who vanished nine years ago.

Agnese Klavina, 30, was last seen leaving Aqwa Mist nightclub in Marbella with two Brits on September 6, 2014.

Latvian-born Agnese spent several years living in London before moving to Spain around six months before she disappeared.

A gardener discovered a skull and bones on an area of scrubland in Urbanizacion Halcones, close to one of the most prestigious golf courses in the Costa del Sol last Monday.

Bartolo Gallego was on the borders of La Quita golf club when he made the grisly discovery of skull, some bones, a bag of clothes and a large suitcase.

Cops dashed to the scene and took the remains away for analysis, with the results due back this week.

More world news

Boy, 14, shoots eight kids dead ‘using his dad’s gun’ at school in Serbia

Brit fights for life after ‘fracturing skull’ in attack on holiday island

It is understood forensic experts believe the bones belonged to a woman between 25 and 35 years old who died 10 to 15 years ago.

A police official told The Olive Press: "All lines of investigation are open and it is a possibility that the bones found belong to her.

"But it is not possible to identify who the victim is until we have the results from the DNA test.

"I can only confirm that the suitcase with the bones was found at the Urbanizacion Halcones in Benahavis."

Most read in The Sun


Moment man arrested ‘for throwing gun cartridges into Buckingham Palace’


Boy, 9, died after being 'beaten & held in cold bath by mum and her fiancé'


Towie's Amber Turner and Dan Edgar split after six years together


Family favourite restaurant chain to shut 23 branches this month

Millionaire’s son Westley Capper, a convicted hit-and-run killer, and his friend Craig Porter, were accused of kidnapping Agnese after she was last seen getting into Capper's Merc outside Aqwa Mist.

The club was popular at the time with Premiership footballers and was the scene of a wild fight in June 2016 in which ex-TOWIE star Jake Hall nearly lost a kidney.

Prosecutors claimed Agnese was forced into the car but they were both sensationally cleared in 2019.

Essex-born Capper – who died in 2021 – was instead convicted of a lesser crime of coercion relating to the way he got "drunk" Agnese to leave with him and was handed a two-year prison sentence.

Porter, from Liverpool, was found guilty of being Capper’s accomplice and given a six-month jail sentence.

They were also ordered to pay £8,770 compensation each to Agnese’s family.

Capper insisted early on in the investigation he dropped Agnese off near a flat she was staying at for the summer close to the home of former England manager Fabio Capello after she changed her mind about going back to his house to party.

Father-of-four Porter said he fell asleep on the back seat of the Mercedes before the drop-off because he was “drunk and tired.”

Fernando Scornik, one of the lawyers who represented Agnese’s family during the high-profile court case, made the blunt admission before the trial started that she was “at the bottom of the sea.”

Read More on The Sun

Mum says she and her three-year-old son were snack shamed by his nursery

Fashion fans scramble to Primark to nab £20 boots that scan at £1 at the till

A friend of the Agnese said: “Her family hasn’t been contacted by the police yet and we are just waiting for police to do their work so they can find out who this person is.

“No-one should be rushing to any conclusions before that work is completed.”

Source: Read Full Article

Previous post Millionaire 11-year-old who made £110k a month selling toys spills on life
Next post Pontins have party breaks for adults only from £24.50pp a night | The Sun