As a beauty writer, it's part of my job to keep tabs on what celebrities are up to beauty-wise (read: watch their Instagram stories non-stop). Going by social media alone, stars like Kim Kardashian receive an obscene amount of freebies each day — I imagine the family has a close, personal relationship with their UPS driver. So when people like Kristen Bell, Liv Tyler, and Cynthia Erivo spill the beans on what they actually use, you can bet I take notes. And come Black Friday, it's time to clean up.
Thanks to copious holiday sales, everything from Naomi Campbell's face toner to Jennifer Aniston's body lotion is newly marked-down, meaning you can score a celebrity-approved beauty routine for way less money. Ahead, there's the vitamin C serum that makes an HBO star's skin glow in high resolution, the retinol treatment that gives Jennifer Garner's skin its bounce, and the silk-infused mascara that Cindy Crawford turns to for long, luscious lashes.
- Naomi Campbell's La Roche-Posay Serozinc Toner for Oily Skin with Zinc, $9 (Originally $15)
- Elle MacPherson's Beautycounter Think Big All-in-One Mascara, $23 (Originally $27)
- Nina Dobrev's Supergoop Unseen sunscreen, $27 (Originally $34)
- Zoë Kravitz's Kopari 100% Organic Coconut Melt, $21 (Originally $28)
- Kristen Bell's Saie Slip Tint Dewy Tinted Moisturizer SPF 35 Sunscreen, $27 (Originally $32)
Shop now: $27 (Originally $32); saiehello.com
Considering Bell's clear, even complexion on projects like Queenpins and The Good Place, it was surprising when she revealed to Vogue earlier this year that her skin naturally runs ruddy. To keep the redness in check, she uses a duo of expensive serums from iS Clinical and Skinceuticals, topped by Saie's tinted moisturizer-SPF hybrid. Shoppers say that the forgiving formula blurs out pores and fine lines (and doesn't sink into them), and they'll stick with it for life.
- Jennifer Aniston's Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion, $7 (Originally $10)
- Saweetie's Glow Recipe Watermelon Ultra Fine Mist, $22 (Originally $28)
- Vanessa Hudgens's Caudalie Vinoperfect Concentrated Brightening Essence, $43 (Originally $54)
- Cindy Crawford's Maybelline Stiletto Mascara, $7 (Originally $9)
- Jessica Alba's Honest Beauty Honestly Bright Eyes Tinted Eye Cream, $17 (Originally $24)
- Alexandra Daddario's Truskin Naturals Vitamin C Serum, $19 (Originally $30)
Shop now: $19 (Originally $30); amazon.com
TruSkin's vitamin C serum is a legend fit for the history books. Despite coming from a brand outside the realm of Sephora, Ulta, and Nordstrom, its serum ranks as one of Amazon's skincare best-sellers — and when Alexandra Daddario pulled it out of her medicine cabinet during a video for Vogue, the serum's reputation only grew. Over 58,000 Amazon shoppers decree it worthy of a full five-star rating, and its reviews are littered with phrases like "best $20 ever spent," "unbelievable," and "kicks wrinkles' butt."
- Megan Thee Stallion's Bio-Oil Skincare Oil, $9 (Originally $12)
- Selena Gomez's Tatcha The Dewy Serum, $70 with code CYBER21 (Originally $88)
- Liv Tyler's Avène Revitalizing Nourishing Cream Rich, $27 (Originally $36)
- Martha Stewart's Ilia Lash Lengthening Mascara, $22 with code REVIVE20 (Originally $28)
- Jennifer Garner's Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil, $14 (Originally $25)
Shop now: $TK (Originally $25); amazon.com
Is Jennifer Garner the most likable person in the entire world? I don't know, but I do think that if she and Reese Witherspoon ever ran for office together, America would be a happier place. My dreams aside, Garner's accessible persona is solidified by her rock-solid drugstore skincare routine. The actress, activist, TikTok star, and Neutrogena spokesperson frequently mentions her love for the brand's Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil in interviews, and reviewers agree that it rivals way more expensive formulas. "After two weeks, the wrinkles around my mouth and eyes are literally being erased," one user wrote. "My skin feels completely different."
- Cynthia Erivo's NuFace Petite Facial Toning Device, $136 (Originally $209)
- Emma Watson's Kjaer Weis Cream Foundation, $43 (Originally $54)
- Sara Sampaio's The Organic Pharmacy Rose Facial Cleansing Gel, $64 (Originally $85)
- Andreja Pejić's Paula's Choice Retinol Skin-Smoothing Body Treatment, $23 (Originally $29)
Shop now: $23 (Originally $29); paulaschoice.com
Retinol is the gold standard for anti-aging, which is why countless people in the public eye turn to it to extend their skin's youthful look. Australian supermodel Andreja Pejić, for example, told Refinery29 that she uses Paula's Choice Retinol Skin-Smoothing Body Treatment for a very specific reason: "I personally love the, 'OMG, wow, your skin is the smoothest thing ever!' reaction." The retinol treatment does the trick; reviewers agree that it fades wrinkles, minimizes scars and cellulite, and leaves their necks, chests, and hands feeling silky smooth. "This is the ONLY product that has helped diminish my 10-year-old stretch marks," wrote a fan. "I've tried everything, and I'm so glad I gave this a shot."
Shop More Black Friday Beauty Deals 2021:
- This Black Friday Sale Has Ugg for as Little as $25, and It Could Be the Last Big Ugg Sale of the Year
- Skincare, Makeup, and Hair Care Start at Only $5 During Amazon's Black Friday Sale
- Nordstrom Rack's Black Friday Sale Is Filled With Designer Bags, Shoes, and Clothing Deals
Source: Read Full Article