Richard Madeley has admitted he might "struggle" with some of the I'm A Celebrity campers.

The TV presenter, 65, is among the line-up for this year's series of the ITV reality show, along with stars including former Strictly judge Dame Arlene Phillips, Saturdays star Frankie Bridge, music producer Naughty Boy and Olympic diver Matty Lee.

Speaking before he headed off to Gwrych Castle, he asked viewers to predict who he might bond with and who he might have some issues with.

"By the time you see this video they will have taken away all our comms, they will have taken away our laptops and our phones, disconnected the television, taken away radios and all the rest of it, no newspapers," he said in a video on Twitter.

"So we will be completely disconnected from the outside world as you are seeing this.

"That means you will now know who is coming into the castle, who I'll be joining, and you'll probably be able to guess who possibly I might get on best with, who I'll really bond with and who I might have some issues with."

Richard, 65, said he would "love" to know what people thought.

He went on: "I'll look at your messages when I come out so be brutally honest – who do you think I'm going to really like and who do you think I might struggle with.

"Go on, be honest."

The post was captioned: "A message for @imacelebrity fans from the other side… Do you see a Richard Madeley x @naughtyboymusic collab on the horizon? Will he be doing the Argentine Tango with @arlenephillips?"

The series is returning to Gwrych Castle in Wales this year because of the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.

For most of its run it has been set in the Aussie jungle but it moved to Abergele in Wales last year because of COVID.

The new series kicks off on November 21 on ITV at 9pm.

For more of the latest showbiz news from Daily Star, make sure you sign up to one of our newsletters here .

Source: Read Full Article