BRITS who haven't yet booked a foreign holiday can find a great break in Majorca, whatever their budget.
There are a range of deals on the Spanish island at the moment, whether you're on the hunt for a bargain or are keen to blow the budget.
This article contains affiliate links and if you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue
The Balearic Islands, which include Majorca, were moved from the green to amber list last month.
It means that Brits who return home from the popular Spanish tourist destination will have to quarantine unless they are a child or have been fully vaccinated.
Despite holidaymakers descending on Majorca of late, there are still lots of hotels that have availability in September.
We've rounded up the best offerings for week-long breaks, from bargain through to blowout.
- Thomas Cook Globales Veramar apartments 7-night September from £127pp
- Easyjet Holidays Eurocalas Hotel, all-inclusive 7-nights September from £347pp
- Thomas Cook – Cook's Club Palm Beach bed and breakfast 7-nights September from £299pp
- Easyjet Holidays Blue Sea Gran Playa Hotel all-inclusive 7-nights September from £369pp
- Thomas Cook Samos Hotel, Magaluf September 7-nights from £187pp
- Thomas Cook Sol de Calas Mallorca September 7-nights all-inclusive from £361pp
- TUI Globales Bouganvilla 7-nights September all-inclusive from £505pp
- Jet2 Holidays Innside by Melia Cala Blanca Hotel September 7-nights from £592pp
- Thomas Cook – Iberostar Selection Playa de Muro 7-nights September from £788pp
The cheapest break is at Globales Veramar apartments where a seven-night stay is from £127 per person.
Meanwhile, those who've saved some pennies over the past year can treat themselves to a luxe stay at Iberostar Selection Playa de Muro from £788 per person.
Brits now heading on holiday to Spain will need to be fully vaccinated or have a negative Covid test.
This week’s best deals on holidays abroad
- British Airways are offering up to £200 off Dubai, France and Germany holidays
- Travelzoo’s top holiday deals – UK breaks from £59 & foreign trips from £79
- Eurocamp has August family holidays from £208 across France
- Dubai holidays from £492pp as the UAE is moved from red to amber list
- TUI slash up to £550 off Majorca, Ibiza & Menorca holidays this summer
- France holidays from £38 a night as country ditched from amber plus list
If you're looking for more foreign holiday inspiration, we've found cheap all inclusive holidays for this summer and there are many cheap package holidays.
For breaks in the UK, holiday parks are offering huge bargains and we've found the best UK holiday parks with children’s entertainment and the best holiday parks with outdoor pools.
We've also rounded up great deals in the UK's warmest places and found the best kid-friendly beaches and England's best family-friendly seaside towns.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.
Source: Read Full Article