IF you're after privacy, plenty of space and maybe even your own pool for your next holiday, then renting a villa is a great option.
Perfect for anyone worried about social distancing even next year, you can spend a week or two far away from anyone else.
There are loads of bargains to be had on villas in Europe that can be booked for later on in the year when travel has started to get back to normal.
Top destinations include Spain, Greece, Turkey and Portugal.
Many of the villas come with their own private pools and room for groups of four or more.
Some of the holidays, like those with Jet2Holidays, include car hire, and can be booked with a £60pp deposit.
Some of the best deals are:
This article and featured products have been independently chosen by Sun journalists. It contains links which are ads, and if you click a link and buy a product we will earn revenue.
- Jet2Holidays villas in mainland Spain for seven nights in July plus car rental from £449pp
- Jet2Holidays villas in Balearic islands for seven nights in July plus car rental from £554pp
- Jet2Holidays villas in Cyprus for seven nights in July plus car rental from £573pp
- Jet2Holidays villas in Greece for seven nights in July plus car rental from £621pp
- Jet2Holidays villas in Algarve for seven nights in July plus car rental from £499pp
- Jet2Holidays seven nights in July at Villa La Hubara, Fuerteventura plus car rental from £563pp
- TUI seven nights in July at Villa Ca'n Tolo, Majorca plus car rental from £599pp
- TUI seven nights in July at Joan villa, Menorca plus car rental from £535pp
- TUI seven nights in July at Casa das Alfarrobeiras, Portugal plus car rental from £588pp
- TUI seven nights in July at Villa Gonos Rhodes, Greece plus car rental from £535pp
- TUI seven nights in July at Secret Oasis Villas – Yiasmin, Cyprus plus car rental from £560pp
- Olivers Travel villa rentals from £632 per week
- Vintage Travel villas near the beach from £452 per week
- James Villa summer holidays from £225pp
There are villa breaks with big names like TUI and Jet2, as well as villa rental mainstays such as James Villas, who also offer villa holidays through British Airways Holidays.
Boris Johnson explained on February 22 that UK holidays could restart from April 12, but is yet to announce when a trip abroad is back on the cards.
Another announcement on April 12 will be given for foreign holidays, but is expected to be no earlier than May 17, and more likely to be June 21.
As a result, hundreds of thousands of Brit are hoping to head off on a well-deserved holiday abroad later in the year.
For those looking for holiday inspiration, we've found cheap all inclusive holidays for this summer and there are many cheap package holidays.
If you fancy staying in the UK, holiday parks are also offering huge bargains – some of which start from £3pp a night.
We've also found cheap deals in the warmest parts of the UK, as well as at Britain's best beaches for dog owners and those with kids.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.
Source: Read Full Article