BLUE skies, turquoise waters and beaches that go on for days – it’s no wonder the Greek islands are such a popular choice for summer holidays.
But prices are quite a bit higher this year compared to previous years.
There are still some amazing deals around though, especially if you’re happy to forgo beach access for a hotel further inland with a spectacular pool.
One of the cheapest deals we spotted was for a 7 night self catered break at the 3* Efrosini Village in Kefalonia.
With flights departing London Gatwick on April 14, you’ll pay just £172pp
The boutique property is surrounded by lush, green hills but is just 10 minutes’ walk away from the nearest beach.
Most read in travel deals
TUI Splashworld all-inclusive deals with FREE child places – from £699pp
Pay kids’ prices for adult tickets at Disney and Universal Orlando
If you’re prepared to spend a bit more, all inclusive could be the way to go.
For £353pp, you could stay at the 4* Evita Mare in Rhodes on an all inclusive basis for 7 nights.
The price includes return flights from East Midlands Airport on May 18.
The hotel has multiple pools to choose from, and there are rooms that lead out straight to the pool area.
Most read in Beach holidays
Travelodeal sale has all-inclusive beach holidays from £299pp – including flights
Best last-minute Canary Islands deals from £196pp – including flights
Downing sun cream to fearing guest was dead – my life as Kavos holiday rep
The European holiday isle with cheap UK flights, top beaches & 30C temps
Here are some of the other deals you can book right now:
- 7 nights self catering at 3* Megali Luxuries, Corfu, departing East Midlands on April 17, from £180pp
- 7 nights self catering at 3* Danelis Apartments, Crete, departing London Gatwick on April 20, from £193pp
- 7 nights B&B at 3* Trefon Hotel Apartments and Suites, Crete, departing London Luton on May 3, from £236pp
- 7 nights all inclusive at 5* Filion Suites Resort & Spa, Crete, departing London Luton on May 3, from £362pp
- 7 nights all inclusive at 5* Kresten Royal Euphoria Resort, Rhodes, departing Bristol on March 29, from £525pp
- 7 nights all inclusive at 3* Zante Plaza Hotel & Apartments, Zante, departing London Stansted on May 15, from £551pp
We’ve also found the best hotels with waterparks in Greece.
Or how about the best family-friendly hotels in Spain – they all have great TripAdvisor reviews.
You can snap up a last minute Canary Island deal from £196pp.
Source: Read Full Article