BRITS are set to have yet another sun-soaked weekend, with temperatures forecasted to hit 24C.
So there's no better time to head on a seaside staycation.
The Met Office reveals that most parts of the country will be dry with long sunny spells and temperatures between 20 and 24C.
These temperatures are currently making it hotter than Bilbao – however, there'll be a small chance of thunderstorms across the South during the weekend.
Met Office spokesperson, Stephen Dixon, said: "The heat is set to drop slightly in coming days.
London might not meet heatwave criteria, for example, but there's a good deal of dry, fine, sunny weather to be had this week, with temperatures remaining well above average.
"Into the weekend there should be a fair amount of dry weather, with temperatures remaining warm for many, although also humid and warm overnight."
With that in mind, we scoured the internet to find the best last-minute holidays still available to book this weekend.
The best deals are on three-night stays departing on Friday, June 16 – so you'll have to be quick.
The cheapest deals are available from £139 per stay – working out at £11pp a night.
Most read in Travel
I paid just £13.80 for a seven-night Greek holiday including flights
I booked dream £2.6K family holiday to Spain… but a nasty shock was in store
Hilarious vid shows tourists queuing at 7am before sprinting to best sun beds
Quaint English seaside pub once crowned 'best beach bar in the UK'
The cheapest deals are available at Haven's holiday parks. Here are the best ones we've found:
- 3 nights at Norfolk Caister-on-Sea (Great Yarmouth) – from £139 per stay
- 3 nights at Northumberland Berwick (Berwick-upon-Tweed) – from £149 per stay
- 3 nights at Riviere Sands, Cornwall – from £139 per stay
- 3 nights at Lakeland, Lake District – from £149 per stay
If you'd rather avoid the weekend crowds, plenty of four-night stays are available from Monday, June 19, too – starting from £119 per stay.
However, if you're set on a weekend getaway, Park Holidays also has some bargain stays still up for grabs departing this Friday:
- 3 nights in Devon – from £129 per stay
- 3 nights in Cornwall – from £129 per stay
- 3 nights in Suffolk – from £133 per stay
- 3 nights in Essex – from £183 per stay
- 3 nights in Kent – from £183 per stay
Parkdean Resorts has also released discounted breaks for this weekend in many seaside locations.
Here are some of the best deals we've spotted:
- 3 nights at St Minver Holiday Park, Cornwall – from £129 per stay
- 3 nights at Summerfields Holiday Park, Norfolk – from £139 per stay
- 3 nights at Regent Bay Holiday Park, Morecambe, Lancashire – from £139 per stay
Meanwhile, we found the UK beach town with the best fish and chips in the country, and there are rooms on sale from £35pp a night.
And we've also revealed how you can get an extra free day at Chessington this summer, with stays from £48pp.
Read more on The Sun
Mum shares tip so you can leave your paddling pool out overnight & keep bugs away
Alison ‘heartbroken’ over Holly row after ex-This Morning co-star’s claims
You could even bag 20% off UK breaks during the school summer holidays, and there are deals from £12pp a night.
Prices correct at the time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article