JUST because summe'rs over, doesn't mean the chance of staycation is over for 2023.
In fact, November is one of the best times to book a UK break as- after half term and before the Christmas rush – some great deals can found.
We've scoured the internet to find the cheapest hotel rooms across the country, and we found deals from just £7.50pp a night.
The best deals come from Premier Inn, Booking.com and Travelodge.
The biggest bargain we've found comes from Travelodge, with family rooms in Newcastle upon Tyne costing from £30 per night.
The deal works out at £7.50 per person for a family of four.
Read More Travel Deals
Easyjet Holidays adds thousands of breaks with FREE child places in 2023
Haven has 2023 holidays on sale from £3pp a NIGHT
The standard rooms come with one comfy king-size bed and one or two additional pull-out beds for children.
Here are the best deals we've found on city breaks in November with Travelodge:
- London – from £55 per room
- Cardiff – from £47 per room
- Manchester – from £55 per room
- Edinburgh – from £44 per room
- Glasgow – from £47 per room
- Bristol – from £42 per room
- Brighton – from £58 per room
- Liverpool – from £44 per room
- Birmingham – from £34 per room
- Sheffield – from £35 per room
- Leeds – from £42 per room
- Southampton – from £42 per room
- Nottingham – from £35 per room
Travelodge guests can make the most of the unlimited breakfast offer, which costs just £8.99 for adults – and if you're travelling with kids under 15, they get to eat for free.
Cooked options include a full English breakfast with eggs, bacon, sausages, hash browns, beans and toast, and vegetarian options.
Most read in City breaks
Jet2 is launching new routes to Brits' favourite cities – on sale from £64pppn
British Airways is launching new Las Vegas route – with flights from £427
See Europe's best Christmas markets from £39.50pp a night
Get 14-day Disney World park tickets for price of 7 & up to £950 spending money
For a lighter breakfast, fruit, yoghurts, croissants and cereals are also included, plus coffee, tea and juice are unlimited as well.
Breakfast is usually served every morning between 7am at 10am on weekdays, and between 8am and 11am during weekends and Bank Holidays.
If you'd rather stay at an independent hotel or plan a more unique stay, online hotel travel agency Booking.com has some of the cheapest hotel and B&Bs rates in the UK, with rooms from £59 per night.
The cheapest options are in Southampton, working out at £29.50 per person for two adults sharing a room.
Here are some of the best deals we've found on Booking.com:
- London – from £69 per room
- Cardiff – from £71 per room
- Manchester – from £68 per room
- Edinburgh – from £85 per room
- Glasgow – from £79 per room
- Bristol – from £75 per room
- Brighton – from £79 per room
- Liverpool – from £63 per room
- Newcastle upon Tyne – from £70 per room
- Birmingham – from £67 per room
- Sheffield – from £63 per room
- Leeds – from £69 per room
- Nottingham – from £55 per room
- Belfast from £79 per room
Premier Inn also has some cheap rooms this autumn, across more than 800 hotels and 75,000 rooms in the UK.
The family rooms are available from just £8.75pp a night in popular locations.
For instance, rooms in Glasgow, Brighton, Birmingham and Leeds are all available from just £35 per room, per night (£8.75pp for a family of four).
The family room will have either sofa beds or pull-out beds for the kids depending on the hotel.
Check out some of the cheapest options we've found:
- London – from £47 per room
- Cardiff – from £37 per room
- Manchester – from £37 per room
- Edinburgh – from £48 per room
- Brighton – from £45 per room
- Liverpool – from £48 per room
- Newcastle upon Tyne – from £37 per room
- Belfast – from £45 per room
- Sheffield – from £42 per room
- Nottingham – from £37 per room
Families can also make big savings at Premier Inn, as up to two under-16s can eat breakfast for free when an adult orders a full Premier Inn Breakfast, which is £9.50.
The unlimited breakfast gives you the choice between the all-you-can-eat cooked breakfast and the continental breakfast.
The all-you-can-eat includes favourites like bacon, hash browns, sausages and eggs, while the continental breakfast is a lighter option, with fruit, cereal and fresh pastries.
If you're looking for a unique stay for the children, we found the best themed hotel rooms in the UK, from the Gruffalo to Octonauts from £27pppn.
Read More on The Sun
Couple pay just £20.70 for Jet2 package holiday with return flights – here’s how
I can’t relate to other mums, my son’s slept 12 hours from a baby & is so easy
For more family fun, we rounded up the cheapest deals to the UK’s best theme parks this year.
Or you could also take the kids to see Europe’s best Christmas markets from £39.50pp a night.
Source: Read Full Article