HOLIDAYS during the school summer holidays aren't always the cheapest, but you can still find deals that won't cost a fortune.
Haven has breaks from £153 per stay, which works out at just over £12pp a night for a family of four.
The holiday company has more than 35 parks across the country, so you'll be spoiled for choice.
The breaks are available in many coastal locations, including popular seaside areas in Norfolk, Kent, Somerset and Cornwall.
- Check out the best Haven summer holiday deals here
This year, the school summer holidays should run from July 24 to September 1 in England and Wales, so those are the dates to look out for.
To make it even better, if you book a midweek stay, kids get to eat for £1 between 9am and 4pm.
And there are even more food and drinks meals if you fancy eating out, including breakfast and lunch for two from £9.99.
There are two different packages you can book at Haven, the budget-friendly 'Hideaway' or the classic 'Haven' one.
The 'Hideaway' holidays include your self-catered accommodation, access to the restaurant and arcade and the option to order from the park's takeaways.
Most read in Travel
Spain travel warning as 'extreme heatwave' to hit holiday hotspots this month
Ryanair passenger reveals how to avoid paying for drinks – but not everyone agrees
The sneaky tricky to make sure your suitcase is first off the plane
I went to London’s ‘hidden beach’ – it was empty and had incredible views
Here are the best deals we've found on Haven's Hideaway package this summer:
- Berwick, Northumberland, on July 21 – from £153 per stay (sleeps 4)
- Caister-on-Sea, Norfolk, on July 21 – from £165 per stay (sleeps 4)
- Thorpe Park, Lincolnshire, on August 18 – from £199 per stay (sleeps 4)
- Allhallows, Kent, on July 24 – from £269 per stay (sleeps 4)
- Doniford Bay, Somerset, on August 14 – from £299 per stay (sleeps 4)
- Craig Tara, Scotland, on August 18 – from £399 per stay (sleeps 4)
Alternatively, the Haven package comes with all the amenities you need, including the 'Play Pass' too.
You'll get accommodation, access to the swimming pools, entertainment, arcades and restaurants.
Plus, you'll also be able to pre-book free and paid activities.
These are the best deals we've found with the 'Haven' package during the school summer holidays:
- Riviere Sands, Cornwall, on July 21 – from £225 per stay (sleeps 4)
- Berwick, Northumberland, on July 21 – from £243 per stay (sleeps 6)
- Craig Tara, Scotland on August 18 – from £299 per stay (sleeps 4)
- Wild Duck, Norfolk, on July 21 – from £382 per stay (sleeps 4)
- Thorpe Park, Lincolnshire, on August 14 – from £399 per stay (sleeps 4)
- Combe Haven, Sussex, on August 18 – from £692 per stay (sleeps 4)
Prices correct at the time of publication.
For more UK holiday deals, Alton Towers relaunched bargain family tickets for £29, and you can even get a second day free.
Read more on The Sun
I’m a parenting whizz – my hack keeps bugs and leaves out of your paddling pool
Guru shares why you shouldn’t sleep naked in the heatwave, even when baking
And you can even get an extra free day at Chessington, with stays from £48pp.
Or, for a hotel stay instead, we revealed the little-known trick to find Travelodge’s cheapest rooms.
Source: Read Full Article