HOTELS, along with hostels and B&Bs in England, have reopened after having been closed for just over a year.
As part of the next stage of lockdown easing, hotel stays in England, as well as group trips and foreign travel, can now go ahead.
This article contains affiliate links and if you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue
It's great news for Brits keen to get away this summer, with the trend for staycations and domestic travel continuing.
As well as hotels being able to open their doors, groups of family or friends can also now go away together.
Groups of up to six people from different households or unlimited numbers of people from two households can share a holiday let together.
While a lot of people have already booked breaks in advance, there's still a chance for Brits to grab an affordable stay at hotels in city and beach locations.
These are some of the best deals:
- Booking.com – hotel rooms from £42 per room, per night
- Brittania Seaside Hotels from £40 per room, per night
- Travelodge hotel rooms from £29 per room, per night
- Great Little breaks 3-night breaks, including Somerset from £164pp
- Warner Leisure Hotels 3-night UK hotel stays from £299pp
- EasyHotel hotel rooms in Cardiff, Newcastle, Manchester and more from £29.99 per room, per night
- Lastminute.com Cornwall 3-night breaks from £329pp
- Lastminute.com Brighton 3-night breaks from £270pp
- Best Western budget 3-night breaks from £351pp
- Premier Inn best beachside hotels from £29 per night
As part of Stage 3 of the roadmap out of lockdown, you will also be allowed to go and stay at a friend or family member's house overnight.
It is worth noting that different restrictions are in place for England, Wales and Scotland.
Outdoor attractions such as theme parks and zoos have already opened, along with outdoor service for restaurants and bars.
But indoor entertainment has also reopened, including museums, cinemas and children's play areas, theatres and concert halls.
People can now also meet indoors in pubs, bars and restaurants, in groups of up to six or as two households.
This week’s best UK holiday deals
- Premier Inn reopen with 2 million rooms for £29
- B&Bs in England are now open – here are deals in top seaside spots from £25
- Best theme park break deals including Peppa Pig World from £52pp
- Best UK glamping breaks this summer
- Pontins summer holiday breaks from just £119
- Cheap seaside hotel stays in England from £29
If you're looking for more staycation inspiration, we've found the best UK holiday parks with children’s entertainment and the best holiday parks with outdoor pools.
There are also great UK coach trips for families and campsites with availability for summer.
Alternatively, we've found holiday park party weekenders, cheap staycation breaks with hot tubs and treehouse stays.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.
Source: Read Full Article