JET2 has added more flights to the Canary Islands and Turkey due to a boom in demand as travel restrictions are lifted.
The airline announced an extra 7,000 seats will be on sale this month to destinations including Tenerife, Lanzarote and Dalaman.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.
Families wanting some extra sun this month will be able to take advantage of the new flights from seven UK airports including Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham and London Stansted.
Bargains can still be found this month, with flights to the Canaries and Turkey from just £39 each way.
Late holiday deals include £299 trips to Turkey (or all-inclusive for £369pp) while Canary Island holidays start from £349 per person.
Here are some of the best deals to make the most of following the new flights being launched:
- Jet2 flights to Tenerife from £39 – find here
- Jet2 flights to Dalaman from £40 – find here
- Jet2 holidays to Turkey from £299pp (or all-inclusive from £369pp) – find here
- Jet2 holidays to Tenerife from £349pp – find here
- Jet2 all-inclusive holidays to Lanzarote from £499pp – find here
New Jet2 routes for October
- Belfast – New Sunday service to Tenerife
- Birmingham – New Friday service to Tenerife
- East Midlands – More flights to Lanzarote, Fuerteventura and Tenerife.
- Manchester – More flights to Tenerife and Dalaman.
- Leeds – More flights to Tenerife
- London Stansted – More flights to Tenerife and Dalaman
- Newcastle – More flights to Lanzarote and Fuerteventura
The flight said the additional flights were "in response to demand" as the green and amber lists were scrapped earlier this month.
Turkey was also removed from the red list, opening up the destination for British sunseekers.
Jet2 boss Steve Heapy said: “The easing of travel restrictions has given people the confidence to plan and look forward to their holidays and this has resulted in phenomenal demand for October breaks.
"As always, we have been quick to respond to demand by adding additional flights to the Canary Islands and Turkey, offering customers and independent travel agents even more opportunity to enjoy some sunshine.
"We are pleased to be offering such an unrivalled programme of flights and holidays to these popular destinations and know that this huge choice of flights, together with our award-winning customer service, will mean that these additional flights will sell exceptionally well very quickly.”
This article and featured products have been independently chosen by Sun journalists. It contains links which are ads, and if you click a link and buy a product we will earn revenue.
Source: Read Full Article