NOW that fully vaccinated Brits no longer have to self-isolate when they return to the UK from amber destinations, a holiday abroad seems a lot more enticing for many of us.
It also opens up a whole new world of destinations to visit with the requirements for amber list countries now the same as green list countries if double jabbed.
This article contains affiliate links and if you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue
If you haven't yet booked a summer break, Jet2Holiday's latest deals for quarantine-free destinations are worth a look.
There are over 45 sun-soaked places included in the offers, including hotspots like Majorca, Tenerife, Corfu, Costa del Sol, the Algarve and Lanzarote.
We've found deals from £219 per person, while a week long break starts from just £250 each.
Some of the best ones are:
- Italy city breaks from £219 per person
- Canary Islands August 7-nights from £294 per person
- Balearics August 7-nights from £295 per person
- Greece August 7-nights from £250 per person
- Portugal August 7-nights from £354 per person
- Madeira August 7-nights from £382 per person
- Spain August 7-nights from £329 per person
- Malta August 7-nights from £345 per person
- Croatia August 7-nights from £499 per person
- Cyprus August 7-nights from £399 per person
If you’ve been fully vaccinated in the UK at least two weeks before you’re due to return, or you don't mind self-isolating when you return to the UK, you can travel to amber list destinations.
For those who are double jabbed, the same UK entry requirements apply for green and amber list countries.
These include a negative Covid-19 test result before your return flight to the UK and pre-booking a day two test Covid-19 test.
Jet2 Holidays have a Changes and Refunds Policy that applies to all the holidays which means that if they have to cancel your break, you're guaranteed a quick refund.
It is worth checking the entry requirements before booking a holiday too – most destinations are welcoming fully vaccinated Brits with no restrictions, although Croatia requires a negative test as well.
Brits heading to Italy still need to quarantine on arrival while green-list Bulgaria has banned UK travellers altogether.
This week’s best deals on holidays abroad
- British Airways launches holiday sale with £30 flights to Europe
- Late summer holidays for green list Malta from £299 per person
- TUI sale gives couples up to £600 off holidays
- Marella Cruise launch Mediterranean party cruise
- Last minute amber list holidays from £154pp
- Best water park hotels in amber list Spain
- Where's hot in December? The best holiday deals this winter
If you're looking for more foreign holiday inspiration, we've found cheap all inclusive holidays for this summer and there are many cheap package holidays.
For breaks in the UK, holiday parks are offering huge bargains and we've found the best UK holiday parks with children’s entertainment and the best holiday parks with outdoor pools.
We've also rounded up great deals in the UK's warmest places and found the best kid-friendly beaches and England's best family-friendly seaside towns.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.
Source: Read Full Article