ANOTHER heatwave has arrived in the UK and it's a great excuse to book a staycation.
Brits wanting to make the most of the summer heat can find some bargain last minute breaks from £29 a night.
This article contains affiliate links and if you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue
A "hot spell" of weather has arrived and is set to last until August 2, the Met Office has predicted.
Forecasters say "fine and dry weather for much of the UK is most likely for the rest of July," particularly from July 19 onwards.
We've found some great value family breaks in hotels and holiday parks across the country to make the most of it:
- Premier Inn rooms from £29 per room, per night
- Pontins Croc's bargain corner breaks in Camber Sands, Bean Sands, Prestatyn Sands and Southport from £49 per stay
- Haven Blackpool 4-night last-minute breaks from £359 per stay
- Haven Sussex 4-night last-minute breaks from £399 per stay
- Haven Norfolk 3-night last-minute breaks from £299 per stay
- Haven Kent 4-night last-minute breaks from £355 per stay
- Park Holidays UK 3-night last-minute breaks from £319 per stay
- Park Holidays UK 4-night last-minute breaks from £239pp
- Hoseasons breaks – find here
Yorkshire 4-night breaks from £153 per stay
Cumbria 4-night breaks from £159 per stay
North Wales 4-night breaks from £178 per stay
Suffolk 4-night breaks from £194 per stay
Isle of Wight 4-night breaks from £199 per stay
Scotland 4-night breaks from £199 per stay
- Breakfree Holidays – Park Holidays & Park Dean Resorts Essex 4-night breaks from £239 per stay
- Breakfree Holidays – Park Holidays & Park Dean Resorts Kent 4-night breaks from £239 per stay
- Breakfree Holidays – Park Holidays & Park Dean Resorts Lincolnshire 4-night breaks from £393 per stay
- Breakfree Holidays – Park Holidays & Park Dean Resorts Wales 4-night breaks from £399 per stay
- Sykes Cottages last-minute breaks from £299 per stay
- Snaptrip rentals (holiday homes, lodges, cottages) last-minute breaks from £355 per stay
- Warner Leisure Hotels last-minute breaks – find here
Isle of Wight 3-night break from £359pp
Cheshire 3-night break from £339pp
Suffolk 3-night break from £339pp
Herefordshire 3-night break from £399pp
- VRBO UK rentals last-minute breaks from £299 per stay
In recent weeks the UK has been plagued by heavy downpours and thunderstorms but it looks as if summery weather will finally stay for a while.
Temperatures are expected to be well above normal for the time of year.
This week’s best UK travel deals
- Late July holidays in the UK from £99 per stay
- Parkdean Resorts have autumn breaks from £99
- Best UK weekend and midweek breaks over the school holidays
- Legoland launches flash sale with short breaks plus park entry from £39pp
- Warner Leisure are offering £15pp off luxury hotel breaks
- Best last-minute UK holiday deals
Some late sunshine this month will set the scene nicely for 'Freedom Day' when Covid restrictions lift on July 19.
The hottest day of the year so far was on June 14 when the mercury hit 29.7C at Heathrow.
If you're looking for more staycation inspiration, we've found the best UK holiday parks with children’s entertainment and the best holiday parks with outdoor pools.
There are also great UK coach trips for families and campsites with availability for summer.
Alternatively, we've found holiday park party weekenders, cheap staycation breaks with hot tubs and treehouse stays.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.
Source: Read Full Article