NEWMARKET HOLIDAYS have launched their January sale, with discounts on tours in the UK, Europe and further afield.
Many of the holidays have up to 15 percent off and include flights as part of your booking.
Selected short-haul tours, river cruises and events have a ten percent discount, which can be applied using the promo code OFFER10 at checkout.
Some of the best deals in the UK are:
- 3 nights in Liverpool – Beatles & Merseybeat tour £243pp – book now
- 3 nights in Edinburgh – Highland Safari, Loch Lomond & Whisky Trails tour £458.10 – book now
- 4-night Belfast & the Titanic Experience £350.10 – book now
Some of the destinations outside of the UK that are included in the same deal are Vienna, Italy, Amsterdam, Dubrovnik, Valletta and Prague.
The best deals are:
- 4-day Krakow's Christmas Markets tour – £355.50pp – book now
- 8-day tour of Lisbon, Seville & The Algarve – £441pp – book now
- 8-day Cyprus tour £463.50 – book now
- 1-day Lapland Santa Experience £512.10 – book now
Newmarket are also offering 15 percent off longer-haul holidays, including a nine-day tour of Elvis Presley's Memphis, New Orleans & Nashville for £1,466.25pp.
Those looking to take advantage of the offers need to book before January 31.
While you can't travel abroad right now due to the UK lockdown that bans all non-essential travel, there are no restrictions on booking a summer or autumn break.
The most popular destinations on Brits wishlist this year include Majorca, Costa Blanca and Dalaman, which have all seen a surge in bookings.
Jet2's sale includes £100 off holidays and 10 per cent off flights, while Ryanair also has cheap flights for sale right now.
The easyJet sale has up to £300 off holidays and 40 per cent off flights.
If you fancy staying in the UK, holiday parks are also offering huge bargains – some of which start from £5.50 each, per night.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.
Source: Read Full Article