WITH autumn just around the corner, now's the time to think ahead to the festive season and get togethers with friends and family.
Parkdean Resorts have already released their Christmas and New Year breaks – and they're a steal, with prices starting from just £279.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.
There are breaks in countryside, coastal and woodland locations across the UK, including Cornwall, Kent, Sussex and the Lake District.
As well as cosying up in your accommodation of choice, there are also bars and restaurants on site, so you can wine, dine and catch up friends and family.
Take your pick from caravans, cottages or even a luxury lodge, some of which come with a private hot tub.
Here are some of the best five night breaks you can book for Christmas, with arrivals from December 23:
- Camber Sands, Kent & Sussex – from £379
- Cherry Tree, East Anglia – from £369
- Fallbarrow, Lake District – from £499
- Limefitt, Lake District – from £679
- St Margaret’s Bay, Kent & Sussex – from £329
- St Minver, Cornwall – from £469
- Summerfields, East Anglia – from £279
- Vauxhall – from £319
- Wemyss Bay, Scotland – from £719
- White Acres, Cornwall – from £589
- White Cross Bay, Lake District – from £539
Guests with kids will find lots of them to enjoy at the parks, from Christmas parties and pantomimes to visits from Santa.
There'll be a range of entertainment taking place over the festive period, and you can even book your Christmas dinner in at the same time as booking your holiday.
You can also start the New Year off in style by enjoying a group break in beautiful surrounds.
There's everything from mouth-watering dining packages and family parties, to live entertainment and performances to ensure it's a memorable celebration.
If you're looking for more foreign holiday inspiration, we've found cheap all inclusive holidays for this summer and there are many cheap package holidays.
For breaks in the UK, holiday parks are offering huge bargains and we've found the best UK holiday parks with children’s entertainment and the best holiday parks with outdoor pools.
We've also rounded up great deals in the UK's warmest places and found the best kid-friendly beaches and England's best family-friendly seaside towns.
This week’s best UK travel deals
- Autumn holiday park breaks: Where to stay in September, October & November
- Holiday breaks over Christmas and New Year
- Haven’s best baby and toddler holiday parks with breaks from £49
- Legoland have hotel & theme park breaks from £58pp
- Last minute August bank holiday deals from £57 a night
- Forest Holidays have 2022 treehouse breaks from £45pp a night
This article and featured products have been independently chosen by Sun journalists. It contains links which are ads, and if you click a link and buy a product we will earn revenue.
Source: Read Full Article