IS there anything better than all-inclusive beach holidays to escape the gloomy British weather?
We've scoured the internet to find the cheapest all-inclusive deals in March, with prices from £310pp.
Destinations include popular hotspots in Spain, Egypt, Morocco, Mexico and more.
The best deals include all your meals and return flights.
However, not all the deals will include a luggage allowance, so it's worth double-checking before booking.
The biggest bargain we've found is in the Canary Islands, Spain, with seven nights at Castillo Beach Caleta de Fuste, Fuerteventura, costing from £310pp.
read more travel deals
BA has all-inclusive beach holidays from £419pp – including Spain & Turkey
It's important to note that the average temperature will be around 16 degrees, so Spain isn't the warmest of destinations.
However, there's almost no chance of rain, so you'll still get to enjoy plenty of sunshine.
Here are the best deals we've found for the Canary Islands:
- 4 nights all-inclusive at Rio Playa Blanca in Playa Blanca, Lanzarote – from £321pp
- 4 nights all-inclusive at TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura in Jandia, Fuerteventura, Spain – from £392pp
- 4 nights all-inclusive at Hotel Beatriz Costa & Spa in Costa Teguise, Lanzarote, Spain – from £413pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Blue Bay in Lanzarote, Spain – from £588pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Alua Atlantico Golf Resort in Golf del Sur, Tenerife, Canary Islands – from £572pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at LIVVO Lago Taurito & Waterpark Playa Taurito in Gran Canaria – from £485pp
Most read in Beach holidays
Best value holiday spot for Brits is 5 hours away & the pound's worth 73% more
Where's hot in May and June? Cheap beach holidays from £261pp, including flights
Cheap Madeira holidays to book now – 7 nights B&B in June from £244pp
The best adult-only summer hols from £324pp- to Spain, Greece, Dubai & Portugal
More destinations closer to the UK include Morocco and Cyprus, with an average temperature of 23 and 19 degrees, respectively.
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Riu Tikida Palmeraie in Marrakech, Morocco – from £444pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at LABRANDA Targa Club Aquapark Marrakech, Morocco – from £364pp
- 4 nights all-inclusive at Louis Phaethon Beach in Paphos, Cyprus – from £372pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive Paphos Gardens Hotel & Apartments Paphos Resort, Cyprus – from £546pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Anmaria Beach Hotel Ayia Napa, Cyprus – from £424pp
If you'd rather go somewhere warmer, we've also found plenty of all-inclusive deals under £700pp for Egypt.
The country has been named the 'best value for money,' according to the Post Office Travel Money analysis.
This means you can get almost 73 per cent more than a year ago for your pounds – equivalent to more than £210 extra when exchanging £500.
Plus, the temperatures reach highs of 28 degrees in March.
Some of the best deals include:
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Jaz Bluemarine Resort in Hurghada, Egypt – from £764pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Coral Sea Aqua Club in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt – from £672pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Park Regency Sharm el Sheikh Resort Sharm el Sheikh, Red Sea, Egypt – from £656pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Albatros Beach Club Soma Bay, Hurghada, Egypt – from £548pp
If you're up for a long flight, you could also head to a tropical paradise where the sun is guaranteed to shine every day – but these destinations tend to be more expensive.
Here are the best long-haul deals we've found in March:
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Riu Negril in Negril, Jamaica – from £1,393pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Riu Bambu in Bavaro, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic – from £1,140pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Riu Caribe in Cancun, Mexico – Caribbean Coast, Mexico – from £1,136pp
For a holiday without kids, we found the best adult-only summer beach holidays from £324pp to Spain, Greece, Dubai, Portugal and Mexico.
Read More on The Sun
I’m a supermarket expert & there’s 7 types of customers we hate – don’t fall foul
I decided to get chin fat dissolving injections – but I look like Peter Griffin
We've also revealed the affordable Egypt holiday resort where all-inclusive breaks are just £410pp.
Or, you could also book Maldives-style overwater villas for just £41pp a night, and they are much closer to the UK.
Source: Read Full Article