IF you're looking for a nice UK getaway that won't break the bank, you won't want to miss these deals.
The discounted last-minute deals come from John Fowler holiday parks, a family-run business specialising in Cornwall and Devon.
You can bag up to 30 per cent off your holiday when travelling within the next two weeks, so you'll have to be quick.
- Check out the best last-minute Cornwall and Devon deals here
The holiday parks included in the offers are perfect for any stay, from family fun, relaxing getaways and lively parks with plenty of activities.
For kids, many activities are available at the parks, including water sports, build-a-bear sessions, sand art and painting, to name a few.
Adults can enjoy cabarets and themed weekends, including 90s weekends, rock & roll weekends, murder mystery weekends and more.
There are three holiday parks to choose from in Devon; Combe Martin, Sandaway and South Bay.
No matter which park you choose in Devon, you'll be surrounded by 16 Blue Flag beaches.
Similarly, Cornwall offers more than 250 miles of coastline, and you can choose between six holiday parks in the area.
Most read in Travel
Urgent holiday warning as rare venomous jellyfish wash up in tourist hotspot
I live in Cornwall – here are the six worst things tourists can do this summer
You can stay in a Maldives-style floating lodge in Devon from £43pp a night
UK beach that’s been compared to Thailand has bright blue waters
Here are some of the best last-minute deals we've spotted:
Parks for relaxing holidays
- 4 nights at Combe Martin Beach Holiday Park, North Devon – from £181 per stay (sleeps six)
- 4 nights at Perran View Holiday Park, Nr Perranporth, Cornwall – from £237 per stay (sleeps six)
Parks for family holidays
- 4 nights at Sandaway Beach Holiday Park in Combe Martin, North Devon – from £199 per stay (sleeps six)
- 4 nights at Widemouth Bay Caravan Park in Bude, Cornwall – from £216 per night (sleeps six)
- 4 nights at South Bay Holiday Park in Brixham, South Devon – from £179 per stay (sleeps six)
- 4 nights at St Ives Holiday Village in St Ives, Cornwall – from £216 per stay (sleeps six)
- 4 nights at Trelawne Manor Holiday Park in Looe, Cornwall – from £202 per stay (sleeps six)
If you're planning to book your next staycation in the next couple of months instead, you could even secure your booking with deposits from £50.
Once you've paid the deposit, monthly plans are also available to spread the cost of your holiday.
If you're looking for more staycation inspiration, we've found Maldives-style floating lodges in Devon that cost from £43pp a night.
Read More on The Sun
My neighbour built a 6ft fence blocking my view… I was told to make a change
Shoppers rush to buy ‘life-saver’ device that relieves period pains INSTANTLY
Or, you could also spend the night in a stunning castle in the UK from just £11pp.
And we've also rounded up the best UK holiday parks with waterslides, with breaks from £3pp a night.
Source: Read Full Article