TUI Blue has launched up to 40 per cent off all-inclusive holidays in September and October, with prices starting from £62pp a night.
The holidays are available under all of TUI Blue's brands, including TUI for families, TUI for two, TUI Sensatori and TUI for all.
The hotels chosen by TUI BLUE cater to various types of travellers, and they have been divided into these three categories; TUI Blue For All, TUI Blue For Two and TUI Blue Sensatori.
The all-inclusive packages include return flights, all-inclusive accommodation, resort transfers, and baggaage allowance.
Here are the best deals we've found in the sale:
TUI Blue For All:
The decor and menus in these hotels are regionally inspired, making them an excellent choice to experience local culture.
Seven nights in Paphos, Cyprus, at the TUI BLUE Atlantica Mare Village cost from £787pp on an all-inclusive basis, departing September 11.
The deal works out at £112pp a night and includes a £278 saving.
TUI Blue for Families
The hotels and resorts included have large pools, kids’ clubs and family-friendly restaurants.
Most read in Beach holidays
Top 10 all-inclusive Turkey hotels with waterparks on TripAdvisor- from £79pppn
Sandals sale – up to £700 off luxury all-inclusive hols in the Caribbean
Save £50pp on Malta winter sun holidays with special code – deals from £89pp
British Airways sale has holidays from £149pp
Here are the best deals we've found:
- 7 nights all-inclusive at TUI BLUE Nevis in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria, departing September 23 – from £452pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at TUI BLUE Flamingo Beach in Lanzarote, Spain, departing September 6 – from £590pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at TUI BLUE Atlantica Marmari Beach in Kos, Greece, departing September 7 – from £898pp
The deals include flights and stays, and prices are based on two adults and one child travelling together and sharing accommodation.
TUI Blue for two
TUI Blue for two is designed for adults only. All of the hotels are in prime locations, with sea views, beach access, and close proximity to bars and restaurants.
Here are the best deals we've found for adults-only stays:
- 7 nights all-inclusive at TUI BLUE Cabo Verde in Sal, Cape Verde, departing September 20 – from £899pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at TUI BLUE Kalamota Island in Kolocep, Croatia, departing October 16 – from £568pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at TUI BLUE Riu Tikida Beach in Agadir and Taghazout, Morocco, departing October 6 – from £698pp
TUI Blue Sensatori
Every property featured in the TUI Blue Sensatori features luxury hotels with a sleek and modern design. They always include a premium feel, ranging from modern suites to sophisticated pools and Instagrammable spots.
- 7 nights all-inclusive at TUI BLUE Sensatori Cap Cana in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, departing September 9 – from £1069pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at TUI BLUE Sensatori Barut Sorgun in Side, Turkey, departing October 30 – from £799pp
All package holidays also include a refund guarantee, meaning you will get your money back within 14 days if TUI has to cancel your holiday.
Sandals also launched a sale with up to £700 off luxury all-inclusive hols in the Caribbean.
Read More on The Sun
I didn’t put sun cream on my lip filler on holiday…it was a huge mistake
Woman accidentally buys ENTIRE neighbourhood worth £40M after paperwork error
For a romantic getaway, TUI has up to £100 off couple holidays to Turkey, from £63pp a night.
For a staycation filled with fun instead, we rounded up the cheapest deals to the UK’s best theme parks this year.
Source: Read Full Article