TRAVEL giant TUI has released more discount codes and savings across a vast range of 2021 and 2022 holidays.
Brits can currently save up to £500 per couple on a last-minute dash to find the sun in Turkey, which was finally removed from the UK’s travel red list last month.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.
The holiday firm has slashed prices to popular beach resorts such as Bodrum and Icmeler, with week-long breaks starting from just £212pp.
- Icmeler 7 nights from £212pp
- Bodrum 7 nights all-inclusive from £399pp
- Antalya 7 nights all-inclusive November from £299pp
- Alanya 4 nights all-inclusive from £366pp
As well as Turkey, TUI has discounted all its autumn getaways with £100 off when you spend at least £800 on a booking using code: SUNSHINE.
Brits can also fly south for a snip of the usual price, with TUI offering discounts on return flights to Mediterranean beach destinations and the Canary Islands this October.
- Balearic Islands from £69pp
- Greece from £109pp
- Canary Islands from £89pp
- Portugal from £69pp
- Spain from £69pp
Meanwhile, winter warmers are up for grabs too.
TUI has a price reduction on loads of great package holidays this November and December, so you can escape the British winter for warmer shores.
There are discounts of up to £550 per couple on holidays to short-haul sunspots such as the Greek Island of Rhodes, the Canary Islands and Cyprus – all good bets for winter sun close to home.
But there are also cut-price trips to hot destinations further afield, including incredible deals to Cuba from £697pp all inclusive, and Florida from £799pp, with the US open to visitors again from this November.
- Costa del Sol 7-nights half-board December from £235pp
- Tenerife 7-nights December from £236pp
- Fuerteventura 7-nights December from £249pp
- Rhodes 7-nights all-inclusive November from £280pp
- Florida 7-nights November from £799pp
- Benidorm full-board 7-nights January from £253pp
- Cuba 7-nighta all-inclusive December from £697pp
- Cyprus all-inclusive 7-nights November from £494pp
TUI is also helping cruise fans sail away for less, with some brilliant bargains on its collection of Marella Cruises to sun-spangled island chains such as the Canaries and the Caribbean isles.
Using code CRUISE300, holidaymakers can save £300 per booking on departures up until the end of next year, with the deepest discounts on last-minute sailings this autumn.
- Last-minute sailings from £570pp
- Winter Cruises from £738pp
- Summer 2022 cruises from £860pp
- Canary Islands cruises from £738pp
- Caribbean cruises from £1130pp
If you prefer to explore on a gentle river cruise, TUI also has £300 off per booking for voyages of at least 5 nights departing this October up until October next year.
To snap up the deal, enter code TUIRIVER300 when booking.
This article contains links which are ads, and if you click a link and buy a product we will earn revenue.
Source: Read Full Article