LOOKING for an excuse to escape the gloomy British weather this summer?
TUI has launched a new sale with up to 40 per cent off all-inclusive breaks in August.
The deals are available on short-haul destinations like Spain, Turkey and Bulgaria.
But it doesn't end there. You could also jet off somewhere further this summer, as long-haul destinations are included too.
Locations include Mexico, Jamaica and the Dominican Republic, to name a few.
All-inclusive holidays are the most expensive kind, but for a reason – you won't have to worry about a thing once you've booked your sunny getaway, as everything will be included.
read more travel deals
Best Florida holiday packages with flights – & Disney World special offers
Best value all-inclusive beach holiday deals to Egypt this autumn
Many hotel types are available for your holiday, too, from swim-up suites and adults-only resorts to family-friendly hotels and waterpark stays.
Although the discounts are applied, the prices aren't going to be the cheapest since we're in the peak summer season.
However, according to TUI's website, sometimes booking last minute gets you the best price.
TUI's holiday packages include accommodation, return flights, baggage allowance and resort transfers.
Most read in Beach holidays
10 stunning beach holidays to take in the next two weeks – from £336pp
Make memories with these 10 fantastic family trips and activities
Beautiful villas on one of Europe's best beaches that cost £39 each a night
Visit Benidorm this September for 88p beers & stays from £240pp including flights
- Check out the TUI August sale here
If you're not set on a destination and are just looking for the cheapest deal, the best one is in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria.
From £477pp, you could bag week-long stays at Garden Nevis on an all-inclusive basis.
Here are some of the best deals we've found under £600pp this August:
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Hotel Karbel in Olu Deniz, Dalaman Area, Turkey – from £543pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Eleni Village in Paphos, Cyprus – from £550pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at TUI SUNEO Marina Elite Balito Beach, Gran Canaria, Spain – from £558pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Garden Nevis in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria – from £553pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Aes Club Hotel in Ovacik, Dalaman Area, Turkey – from £593pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Med Playa San Eloy in Tossa de Mar, Costa Brava, Spain – from £599pp
If you're after a discounted long-haul to a tropical paradise, we've also found some all-inclusive deals under £1,000:
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Iberostar Tainos in Varadero, Cuba – from £952pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Riu Bambu in Bavaro, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic – from £975pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Holiday Inn Resort in Montego Bay, Jamaica – from £978pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Riu Lupita in Playacar, Mexico – Caribbean Coast – from £983pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Sol Varadero Beach in Varadero, Cuba – from £988pp
- 7 nights at Bay Gardens Marina Haven in Rodney Bay, St Lucia – from £988pp
All holidays with TUI are also ABTA and ATOL protected.
For more holiday deals, you could visit Benidorm this September for 88p beers & seven-night stays from £240pp.
Read More on The Sun
X Factor reunion as Little Mix’s Jade Thirlwall meets up with Joe McElderry
UK holiday park with unlimited free booze that guests say is like being abroad
Or even head to the wallet-friendly island known as ‘Croatia’s best-kept secret’ – with beaches rivalling Greece.
For a long-haul, the exotic Cape Verde islands have 30C highs, cheap hotels and surprisingly short flights.
Source: Read Full Article