BRITS hankering for a holiday in the US can snap up bargain breaks from today, with vaccinated travellers given the green-light from November.
This means a trip to Florida – popular with Brits due to both Disney World and Universal Orlando – could go ahead again this year, with TUI currently offering deals to Miami from £429pp.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.
Trips to New York and Las Vegas are also back on the cards, with week-long breaks in Las Vegas from £519pp and holidays in the Big Apple from £529pp.
Before the outbreak of coronavirus, the UK-US air corridor was one of the busiest in the world.
More than five million people from the UK visited the US every year, with 4.5 million trips made in the reverse direction.
Airlines including Virgin Atlantic and British Airways have been pushing for a travel corridor between the UK and the US, citing the strong vaccine rollout in both countries.
Brits looking to jet off to the states can bag bargain deals on trips to New York, Florida and Las Vegas with top tour operators including TUI, BA Holidays, Virgin Holidays and Thomas Cook.
We’ve found some of the best-value packages so you can get planning right away:
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites 7-nights from £767pp
- Rosen Inn International Drive Hotel, 7-nights from £699pp
- Disney's All-Star Music Resort 7-nights from £866pp
- Clinton Beach Hotel, Miami 7-nights from £429pp
- Ramada by Wyndham Kissimee Gateway Hotel from £439pp
- Seralago Hotel & Suites 7-nights from £499pp
- Grand Hotel Orlando at Universal Blvd 7-nights from £579pp
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel 7-nights from £519pp
- Luxor Las Vegas Hotel 5-nights from £599pp
- DoubleTree by Hilton, New York from £529pp
- Holiday Inn Times Square 4-nights from £599pp
This article and featured products have been independently chosen by Sun journalists. It contains links which are ads, and if you click a link and buy a product we will earn revenue.
Source: Read Full Article