WARNER Leisure hotels released its festive party breaks for this year, and there are exclusive discounts for Sun readers.
The company offer a mix of countryside manors and seaside hotels in popular locations in the UK, so there will be something to suit everyone's taste this festive season.
The breaks feature a blend of pampering, three-course dinners and partying.
You'll also be able to enjoy festive afternoon teas, strolls in the gardens, bands, DJs and swimming pool dips, all followed by breakfast the next morning.
All you have to do to unlock the exclusive prices is use the code 'FESTIVESAVER'.
Or you could also call 0330 331 3381 and quote the same code.
read more travel deals
How to get the cheapest rooms & unlimited breakfast offers at Travelodge
Harry Potter fans can get 50% off theatre tickets as well as cheap London hotels
- Check out the best festive breaks at Warner Leisure here
However, the special deals will only be available until September 31, so you'll have to be quick.
There are two different stays available, 'Martinis & Mistletoe' and 'Turkey & Tinsel'.
The festive breaks will start in November all the way through to December and will be dotted around the country.
Most read in Travel
UK airline set to relaunch flights – six years after shutting down
I was banned from my flight due to easy passport mistake – I lost £1,050
I'm a Brit living in France – here are six things they do better… including sex
Seaside town which locals say has the ‘best fish and chips in the world’
The 'Martinis & Mistletoe' breaks will include lantern garden strolls, party nights, quizzes and choir workshops.
While 'Turkey & Tinsel' will see pantomime, carol singing, festive team shows, themed quizzes and a Christmas dinner with all the trimmings.
The stays will also have special guests, including comedy from Lee Carroll, performances from Forever Tenors and live bands, and even tribute acts to stars like Adele.
Here are the best deals we've found on the festive stays this year:
Turkey & Tinsel stays
- 4 nights at Norton Grange, Isle of Wight – from £189pp on November 6
- 4 nights at Corton Coastal, Suffolk – from £199pp on November 6
- 4 nights at Corton Coastal, Suffolk – from £209pp on November 13
- 4 nights at Gunton Hall, Suffolk – from £229pp on November 13
- 4 nights at Bembridge Coast, Isle of Wight – from £249pp on November 13
- 4 nights at Cricket St Thomas, Somerset – from £285pp on November 17
- 4 nights at Gunton Hall, Suffolk – from £219pp on November 20
- 4 nights at Lakeside Coastal, Hampshire – from £199pp on November 20
- 4 nights at Bembridge Coast, Isle of Wight – from £249pp on November 27
- 4 nights at Norton Grange, Isle of Wight – from £159pp on December 4
- 4 nights at Holme Lacy House, Herefordshire – from £279pp on December 4
Martinis & Mistletoe
- 3 nights at Bodelwyddan, North Wales – from £195pp on December 8
- 4 nights at Studley Castle, Warwickshire – from £348pp on December 11
- 4 nights at Thoresby Hall, Nottinghamshire – from £279pp on December 11
Every break also gives you access to all sports and leisure facilities and activities.
The breaks available at Warner Leisure are for adults (over 21) only.
If you're after more party breaks, a top holiday park launched celebrity weekend breaks with live music and activities.
Read More on The Sun
A Place in the Sun’s Laura Hamilton flooded with support from fans
Brit tourist drowns in Turkey after jumping into river during family holiday
While Haven launched its first-ever adult-only breaks with live music, swimming pool access and cheap stays.
And if you're willing to travel further, we rounded up the hottest destinations to visit in October.
Source: Read Full Article