BORIS Becker’s old £13million mansion in Majorca is being used to film PORN movies.

The tennis star’s palatial home is believed to be used for X-rated scenes said to have surfaced in his native Germany.


OVER THE LINE

It comes as cops evicted squatters from the 12-bedroom property, called Son Coll near the rural town of Arta, on Tuesday morning.

However, the Civil Guard could not confirm local reports the eviction was linked to porn.

A well-placed source said: “A week or so ago police went to the property and identified 10 people who were inside but the reason they went to the mansion is not clear.”

In May 2018 the crumbling 12-bedroom property was taken over by German Georg Berres and his hippie squad called the ‘Intergalactic Health and Rescue Team’.

The loafers moved in after Becker was made bankrupt following a failure to pay £3.3 million to private banking firm Arbuthnot Latham.

Carpenter Berres, 45, who moved to Majorca in 2014 and is understood to have lived in several “abandoned” houses on the island after time in a caravan, told German press he had “big projects” for the 31,000-square foot property when he first set up home there.

“It could be a place for meetings, we would like to plant vegetables, offer seminars about renewable energy and other things that interest people,” he was quoted as saying.




9
In March 2018, Berres told Majorcan German language newspaper Mallorca Zeitung: “We do not occupy houses, we save them, we do not make claims to property, we are concerned with nothing other than to live in a rent-free home and give something back to the house.”

He also revealed the creation of an organisation called “Intergalactic Relief and Rescue Commando”, an internet initiative whose aims included occupying abandoned houses and giving them new life.

In October he said he was planning to stay in the mansion for another ten years and turn it into a Peter Pan-style Neverland.

Local reports today said Berres and his friends had abandoned the property before the eviction and officials had served the quit notice on a couple with a young child.

The house, briefly put on the market in 2007 for a figure reported to be close to £13 million, was said to be owned by former world No 1 Becker when Berres first moved in.

But the three-time Wimbledon winner, declared bankrupt in June 2017, surprised everyone by insisting he had sold it.
He was quoted as saying: “It’s terrible that squatters are there, but it’s not mine.”

Despite his ownership denial, it was still being referred to as Becker’s home in UK national newspaper reports late last year.

MOST READ IN NEWS

BRUTAL

Exact date coldest night of winter will as temperatures plunge to bitter -4C

IN COLD BLOOD

Moment dad is gunned down in street as little girls play in princess dresses

FINALLY FREE

All the major changes to Covid restrictions from TODAY after Plan B axed

PM'S AGONY

Boris & Carrie's six-week old baby daughter Romy 'hit quite badly' by Covid

The retired tennis star purchased the villa in 1995. He twice narrowly saved it from being auctioned off to pay debts, once in September 2012 and again in June 2014.

In November it emerged his bankruptcy had been extended by 12 years after authorities found he had hidden assets and transactions of £4.5 million.

Becker was supposed to have served just one year as a bankrupt, but he will now face restrictions until October 2031.



Source: Read Full Article