PRIME Day is full of great deals, and one thing you can be sure to find a great deal on is Amazon devices, like the Echo Dot and Kindle.
Amazon's own devices tend to be on offer during Prime Day, so we've put together the best deals we've found.
This article and featured products have been independently chosen by Sun journalists. It contains links which are ads, and if you click a link and buy a product we will earn revenue.
Shoppers can expect deals across everything on Prime Day, and Amazon's own range of devices are no different.
- (AD) Prime Day's Amazon Device deals – click here
Whether you're looking for your first Alexa powered device, or expanding your Smart Home collection, Prime Day is sure to be the place to find a great deal on Amazon devices
Last year there were savings across Ring doorbells, Kindles and Echo Speakers – with a deal for every part of your home.
Just make sure you shop around, whilst Prime Day deals are exclusive to Amazon; you may find a price cheaper elsewhere.
We've put all the best deals here, so you can shop easily and quickly.
Best Prime Day 2021 Amazon Device Deals
Prime Day deals don't officiallykick off till June 21 -22, but there some early Amazon Device deals available now.
Make sure you snap them up before they go.
- Echo Buds, £49.99, WAS £119.99 – click here
Echo Show 5 (1st Gen, 2019 release)
- Echo Show 5 (1st Gen, 2019 release) £51.99, WAS £79.99 – buy here
Ring Alarm 5 Piece Kit
- Ring Alarm 5 Piece Kit, £129, WAS £268 – click here
6 months Amazon Music Unlimited when you buy an Echo Dot
- Echo Dot (4th Gen, Charcoal) + Amazon Music Unlimited, £49.99 – click here
Shoppers can get six months of Amazon Music Unlimited for free when you buy an Echo Dot 4th Gen.
It'll cost you £49.99, and the kind folks at Amazon have thrown in the six months Amazon Music for free, but you've only got until June 22 to make the most of this deal.
The offer is only available for Prime members, and after the six months are over Amazon Music is priced at £7.99 a month, but it'll renew automatically so you'll need to remember to cancel if you don't want it to continue.
How to get the best Prime Day Amazon device deals?
There are a number of tips and tricks to get the best deals on Amazon devices this Prime Day:
- Make the most of Amazon's wish list function; create a list full of all the products you'd like to buy – so that if they are discounted, shopping is quick and easy.
- Make sure you shop around to get the best deal, just because it's discounted on Amazon Prime, doesn't mean it'll be the best deal.
- Sites like CamelCamelCamel and Pricey Spy are great tools to check your process.
- Finally, download the Amazon app, where you can set up alerts and check prices easily and quickly.
When is Prime Day 2021 in the UK?
Prime Day takes place June 21 – 22, mark those dates in your diary now.
How do I sign up for Amazon Prime?
You can sign up for Amazon Prime on amazon.co.uk/primeday here.
Want to know more about Prime Day? Here's where you can find when it is and what deals will be on?
Amazon are giving shoppers £10 to spend on Prime Day when they shop with small businesses.
Loved reading about Prime Day deals on Amazon and Alexa devices? You can find out more about Amazon Prime here.
Source: Read Full Article