Prince Harry: Why I got in ‘trouble’ with Meghan Markle at start of relationship
King Charles evicting Harry, Meghan from Frogmore Cottage, giving to Andrew
Meghan, Harry brush off Frogmore eviction bombshell with night on the town
Meghan Markle ‘disappointed’ Harry had ‘very little money’ when they met: expert
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle need to find new digs in England — if they ever choose to return, that is.
Reps for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex confirmed to Page Six that King Charles III has evicted the couple from their lavish estate in Windsor.
“We can confirm the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have been requested to vacate their residence at Frogmore Cottage,” reps told us on Wednesday.
The monarch apparently started the eviction process just one day after Prince Harry’s shocking memoir, “Spare,” hit shelves.
The controversial book contained numerous anecdotes about the redheaded royal’s upbringing, including Charles constantly joking he wasn’t Harry’s “real” father.
To add insult to injury, sources tell us the 74-year-old is planning on gifting the 5-bedroom home to disgraced royal Prince Andrew.
Although Harry and Markle relocated to California in 2020, we’re told the incoming king has not offered the couple another royally-owned property. They will also have to ship all their remaining belongings back to the US.
Despite the slight, Harry and Markle were all smiles as they stepped out for a date night at Hollywood hotspot San Vicente Bungalows on Tuesday.
The “Suits” star, 41, looked chic in black leather pants, a beige coat and black heels while her husband dressed down in a gray cardigan, jeans and sneakers.
While “Spare” clearly struck a nerve with Harry’s estranged family, the 38-year-old is said to be in “extremely good spirits.”
“Harry said he was really happy about the success of the book and the reaction to it,” an insider told us last month.
“He said he had no regrets about any of the revelations, and he’s relieved to have got his story out into the world. There’s been an amazing reaction to it, he said.”
Due to the book’s success — such as becoming the fastest-selling nonfiction book ever — Harry reportedly plans on exposing more about his royal life in future copies of the memoir.
“Prince Harry is already planning to add at least one new chapter … to the paperback version … out later this year or early next, when the hardcover sales have ended,” a source told us.
Since the bombshell book already cost Harry his home, it wouldn’t come as a surprise if his invitation to King Charles III’s coronation on May 6 somehow gets lost in the mail.
Share this article:
Source: Read Full Article
Model who’s 6ft5 embraces height as she poses with petite pal in skimpy swimwear
Larsa Pippen Defends Wearing Box Braids: 'I'm Not White'
Stylist reveals how to dress in 'quiet luxury' style
Singer Explains Why She Butchered UK National Anthem In Front Of Thousands Of Football Fans
Kate's early years crusade takes her supermarket's frozen aisle
80 sex and love questions to help get to know a new partner
Thousands of households have just days left to get £75 free cash in supermarket vouchers – how to claim | The Sun
Is Meghan coming for Gwyneth Paltrow's wellness crown?