TWO major retailers have revealed their Christmas sandwich ranges and they include some festive favourites.
Tesco and Boots are two of the most popular spots for lunch due to their good value meal deals.
Now, they have both announced that they will once again be selling their Christmas themed sarnies, with Tesco also revealing new festive crisps flavours.
Here are all the items available in the store's ranges and all you need to know.
Tesco's Christmas sarnies and crisps will be available in stores nationwide from October 24.
READ MORE IN MONEY
From McCoys to Wotsits – we worked out the best value crisp brand
7 school lunchbox hacks to save cash and time – and trick to stop fruit browning
With plenty of variety and perfect for all dietary requirements, there are three brand new sandwiches and seven new Christmas crisps for customers to try this year.
Each of the sandwiches is available in the meal deal, apart from the smoked turkey club.
- New – Finest smoked turkey club sandwich, £3.25
- New – Plant Chef no beef wellington wrap £2.75
- New – Gluten free turkey & stuffing sandwich, £3.00
- Brie & cranberry sandwich, £2.75
- Turkey & trimmings sandwich, £3.00
- Pigs under blankets sub roll, £2.75
- Turkey, stuffing & cranberry sub, £2.75
- Turkey trimmings Wrap, £2.75
- Smoked ham and wensleydale sandwich, £2.75
- Plant Chef root veg & chestnut wrap, £2.75
- Tesco yule hog wrap, £2.75
- Tesco turkey toastie, upon request
Most read in Money
Amazon Prime Day best deals revealed including air fryers and kids toys
Virgin Media went down as hundreds complain about internet and wifi issues
Bank of England forced to step in AGAIN to steady markets – what it means
We tested electric blankets that could save you money – best one was cheapest
- NEW – Finest Christmas pudding crisps, £1.25
- NEW – Finest crinkle cut glazed ham crisps, £1.25
- NEW – Finest turkey & sage butter crisps, £1.25
- NEW – Finest three cheese crisps, £1.25
- NEW – Maple bacon flavoured pretzels 200g, £1.50
- NEW – Pigs in blankets flavour combo snack mix, £1.65
- NEW – Finest caramelised onion vegetable crisps 150g, £1.25
- Finest Crinkle cut pigs in blankets crisps 150g, £1.25
Festive 150g and 200g sharing crisps are not part of the meal deal.
The Boots festive menu is back, which includes six varieties of sandwiches.
They are available individually from just £2.75 or as part of a meal deal from just £3.60.
- Brie & cranberry, £2.75
- Pigs under blankets, £3.15
- Turkey feast, £3.15
- Christmas triple, £3.35
- Shapers turkey, cranberry and stuffing, £3
- Vegan no turkey feast, £3
The range is available in more than 750 Boots stores – you can find your nearest one using the Boots store locator tool.
Read More on The Sun
Martin Lewis reveals way to calculate running cost of household appliances
My daughter’s been asking to dye her hair – I gave in but trolls slammed me
Earlier this year Tesco revealed its Christmas food menu, featuring sticky toffee cheese and espresso martini desserts as well as all the usual festive trimmings.
Marks and Spencer also announced its menu line-up for Christmas – and with orders starting from last month.
Source: Read Full Article