Taste of the sweet life! Pret, Costa and Starbucks announce their summer 2022 menus – including treats such as an Orange Mango Refresha and a Flamingo Shortcake
- Coffeehouses across the UK have revealed new products for their summer menu
- Starbucks has launched an Orange Mango Refresha with sweet, exotic flavours
- Costa Coffee announced items including Lotus Biscoff Rocky Road and fruit tart
- Pret A Manager is offering a selection of new salads, smoothies and rye rolls
Coffee chains across the UK have unveiled their new ranges of refreshing cold drinks and sweet treats for a mouthwatering summer.
Available only for a limited time, Starbucks has added an Orange Mango Refresha bursting with exotic mango and juicy orange to its line-up of fan favourites Strawberry Açai and Pink Coconut.
It comes as fellow High Street chain Costa Coffee announced its summer menu, which includes a selection of limited-edition frappes and new sweet treats such as Lotus Biscoff Rocky Road and Passion Fruit Tart.
Pret A Manger have also added 15 new items to their menu ranging from premium salads, rye rolls to fruit smoothies.
Costa Coffee have added a Passion Fruit Tart, a Tropical Muffin and Flamingo Shortcake (pictured) to its menu
Coffee chains across the UK have revealed new additions to their menus ahead of summer, including Starbucks’s Orange Mango Refresha (pictured)
Starbucks refresha are priced from £3.40 with Strawberry Açai (pictured left) and Pink Coconut (pictured right) among flavours
British summer is known for having unpredictable weather, and luckily the menus are packed with drinks that would quench thirst on the hottest days but also provide a taste of sunshine in bleaker conditions.
Starbucks has made its range of Refresha drinks, priced from £3.40, available to purchase in store as well as deliverable through apps such as Deliveroo and Just Eat.
Meanwhile, Costa Coffee has released a summer menu full of tropical ingredients as well as classic seasonal flavours.
Starbucks have added new savoury foods including a Coronation Chicken sandwich (pictured), Smoked Turkey & West Country Cheddar Cheese Sandwich and Chicken Caesar Wrap all priced from £3
Sweet treats at Starbucks this summer include a plant based banana maple mini loaf cake (pictured left) and S’mores muffin (pictured right)
What’s on the summer menus in full?
- Orange Mango Starbucks Refresha® Drink prices from £3.40
- Strawberry Açaí Starbucks Refresha® Drink prices from £3.40
- Pink Coconut Starbucks Refresha® Drink prices from £3.80
- Iced Brown Sugar Oat Shaken Espresso prices from £3.45 RRP
- Coronation Chicken Sandwich prices from £3.80
- Ham & Egg Benny Roll prices from £3.99
- Chicken Caesar Wrap prices from £3.30
- Smoked Turkey & West Country Cheddar Cheese Sandwich prices from £3.30
- Pistachio & Raspberry Loaf Cake prices from £2.29
- S’mores Muffin prices from £2.19
- Strawberry & Cream Muffin prices from £2.19
- Banoffee Mini Loaf Cake prices from £2.29
- Tropical Mango Bubble Frappé & Light Dairy Swirl – from £3.95
- Chocolate Fudge Brownie Frappé & Light Dairy Swirl – from £3.80
- Salted Caramel Frappé & Light Dairy Swirl – from £3.80
- Ruby Frappé & Light Dairy Swirl – from £3.80
- Coffee Frappé & Cream – from £3.80
- Strawberry & Cream Frappé – from £3.80
- Mint Choc Chip Frappé & Cream – from £3.80
- Chocolate & Oat Drink Iced Velvet Latte – from £3.80
- Peach Hibiscus – from £2.80
- Strawberry Mint – from £2.80
- Lemon Ginger – from £2.80
- Lemonade – from £2.85 Strawberry
- Lemonade – from £2.85
- Strawberry Lemonade – from £2.85
- Ready to drink Frappé range – RRP price of £1.80
- Roast Chicken & Bacon Toastie – from £4.50
- Chicken & Chorizo Panini – from £4.50
- Mac ‘N’ Cheese Sourdough Toastie – from £5.15
- Lotus Biscoff® Rocky Road – from £2.35
- Passion Fruit Tart – from £2.35
- Tropical Muffin – from £2.35
- Flamingo Shortcake – from £2.00
- Blueberry & Frangipane Style Tart – from £3.25
- Lemon & Ginger Slice – from £2.00
- Chocolate & Caramelised Biscuit Loaf Cake – from £2.75
- All Butter Sultana Scone – from £2.50
- Jubilee Muffin – from £2.35
PRET A MANAGER
- Miso Chicken & Greens Salad Bowl – prices from £5.95
- Tamari & Ginger Aubergine Salad Bowl – prices from £5.95
- Pesto Pasta Salad Box – prices from £5.50
- Scandi Style Salmon Rye Roll
- New Yorker Rye Roll
- Aubergine Parmigiana Rye Roll
- Smoky Carrots & Falafels Sandwich
- Aubergine Banh Mi Baguette
- Sriracha Chicken Salad Wrap
- Breakfast Smoothie
- Fruit Salad
- Tropical fruit salad
- Bakewell Slice
- Tropical Peach Smoothie
- Berries and Cherries Smoothie
- Sweet Greens Smoothie
- Veggie Pret: Sticky Mushroom Salad Bowl
- Veggie Pret: Pasta Pesto & Mozzarella Salad Bowl
- Veggie Pret: Miso Aubergine Salad Bowl
‘We’re excited to introduce our biggest ever drinks range with 16 new additions. Combining fantastic flavours with our signature crafted coffee as well as some tasty new food items to choose from,’ said Naomi Matthews, Food and Beverage Commercial Director UK & Ireland at Costa Coffee said.
The Tropical Mango Bubble Frappé & Light Dairy Swirl has been added to the menu for a limited time alongside the new Chocolate Fudge Brownie Frappé & Light Dairy Swirl and the new Salted Caramel Frappé & Light Dairy Swirl, which can both be customised with a shot of coffee.
Meanwhile, Pret A Manager has taken inspiration from menus around the world for their summer menu, which includes a Miso Chicken & Greens Salad, vegan Tamari & Ginger Aubergine Salad and new Pesto Pasta Salad.
Costa Coffee have 16 new additions to its menu, including iced teas (pictured) and Iced Velvet lattes
Lotus Biscoff® spread, Lotus Biscoff® crumb, marshmallows and sultanas, drizzled with caramel have been combined for a scrumptious Lotus Biscoff Rocky Road (pictured)
Pret A Manager have taken inspiration from menus around the world to unveil a Miso Chicken & Greens Salad, vegan Tamari & Ginger Aubergine Salad and new Pesto Pasta Salad
Katherine Bagshawe, UK Food & Coffee Director at Pret A Manger said: ‘I’m excited to be launching such innovative recipes into two fairly traditional, sought after categories for customers, and for us at Pret – salads and sandwiches.
‘We hope that the new menu helps to highlight what makes Pret, Pret. And that is firstly, our dedication to always creating new products using the most delicious seasonal ingredients, taking inspiration from around the world and adding.
‘Pret twist. But also, our secret ingredient is including things that only Pret can do, by making things fresh in our kitchens every day, like the freshly baked cheesy breadcrumbs which are a real star of some of these products. I am confident our customers will love them and find new favourites this spring.’
Source: Read Full Article